Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
clw

Happy Thanksgiving

Recommended Posts

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to All My American Friends! :) 

A special shout out to Strider, Walter and Sath :wave:

Strider, that is such a creative thanksgiving snack platter! Visually appealing and yummy!! :thumbsup:

Walter, that is one delicious looking turkey! :D

Sath, looking at all the food you've cooked, is really making me hungry, mate! :D 

Thanks P! :friends::toast:

I can't take all the credit for the meal, of course! Dad made the turkey, mom made the casseroles (sweet potato and green bean) bro made the stuffing and I did the cranberry sauce, rolls, and mac and cheese! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks P! :friends::toast:

I can't take all the credit for the meal, of course! Dad made the turkey, mom made the casseroles (sweet potato and green bean) bro made the stuffing and I did the cranberry sauce, rolls, and mac and cheese! 

 

You're very welcome, Morgan! :friends: It is so nice to know that your thanksgiving was a family event! B) Hope you guys had fun, cooking the meal! :) And I hope you and your brother had a blast playing Contra! Awesome way to spend thanksgiving, by the way! ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're very welcome, Morgan! :friends: It is so nice to know that your thanksgiving was a family event! B) Hope you guys had fun, cooking the meal! :) And I hope you and your brother had a blast playing Contra! Awesome way to spend thanksgiving, by the way! ;) 

It was a good one Preetha! :friends:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! And even non-Americans...after all, everyone has something to be thankful for.

Even with 2016 being one of the worst years ever (and 2015 wasn't all that great, either), there are reasons still to be thankful and I intend to focus on them this holiday weekend. Like 6.25.72/6.27.72/5.31.73/6.2.73/6.3.73/3.12.75/3.24.75/3.25.75/3.27.75/6.21.77/6.23.77/6.25.77/6.26.77/6.27.77.

May your blessings be many and your troubles be few on this Thanksgiving and all the years through. Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble-Gobble!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

Thanksgiving20turkey1.jpg

Luv it J-     Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

 

30 minutes ago, Strider said:

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! And even non-Americans...after all, everyone has something to be thankful for.

Even with 2016 being one of the worst years ever (and 2015 wasn't all that great, either), there are reasons still to be thankful and I intend to focus on them this holiday weekend. Like 6.25.72/6.27.72/5.31.73/6.2.73/6.3.73/3.12.75/3.24.75/3.25.75/3.27.75/6.21.77/6.23.77/6.25.77/6.26.77/6.27.77.

May your blessings be many and your troubles be few on this Thanksgiving and all the years through. Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble-Gobble!

Gobble Gobble. :lol: Always gets me right here in the heart. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Sean and those you hold close to your heart.

Happy Thanksgiving All

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Strider said:

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! And even non-Americans...after all, everyone has something to be thankful for.

Even with 2016 being one of the worst years ever (and 2015 wasn't all that great, either), there are reasons still to be thankful and I intend to focus on them this holiday weekend. Like 6.25.72/6.27.72/5.31.73/6.2.73/6.3.73/3.12.75/3.24.75/3.25.75/3.27.75/6.21.77/6.23.77/6.25.77/6.26.77/6.27.77.

May your blessings be many and your troubles be few on this Thanksgiving and all the years through. Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble-Gobble!

Hear hear Happy Thanksgiving!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, apantherfrommd said:

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hear hear Happy Thanksgiving!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, zepscoda said:

FB_IMG_1480007717097.jpg

That's awesome!  Snacking on some gummies right now.  Keeping things relaxed before the onslaught of family that will be bestowed upon us.  Oh yeah, the guest of honor is looking quite well and smelling even better!  

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

image.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between now and Jan 1 is celebration time - Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Holidays to you all - Hopefully Jimmy Page will be seen playing in public again either in an electric or acoustic format and that would be something to give thanks for indeed!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy thanksgiving, forum friends!  Thankful to be part of this LZ family...a bit dysfunctional at times, but always entertaining, and sometimes downright awesome!  

:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Thanksgiving to all...where ever you my be and whoever you spend it with......make it a great one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25.53 lb bird defrosting in the fridge in the garage....since last Thursday!  

Bought most of the groceries yesterday.  Expecting 14 this year at the table.  

Picking up pies from the bakery tomorrow morning.

Final trip to the liquor store this afternoon - then we’ll be set! ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walter said:

25.53 lb bird defrosting in the fridge in the garage....since last Thursday!  

Bought most of the groceries yesterday.  Expecting 14 this year at the table.  

Picking up pies from the bakery tomorrow morning.

Final trip to the liquor store this afternoon - then we’ll be set! ;) 

:o. Do you have a fridge to accommodate this monster Chuck? How long will it take to cook the Turkey? So my reckoning, assuming you stuff it then add a lb of butter, it could way in at 30 pounds ! Pies as well? You Americans know how to eat:D. As you know we do not celebrate Thanksgiving. If we did that dinasouric beast would last us 6 months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

:o. Do you have a fridge to accommodate this monster Chuck? How long will it take to cook the Turkey? So my reckoning, assuming you stuff it then add a lb of butter, it could way in at 30 pounds ! Pies as well? You Americans know how to eat:D. As you know we do not celebrate Thanksgiving. If we did that dinasouric beast would last us 6 months. 

It’s not really as big as it sounds.  Yes, I make stuffing from scratch about an hour before filling up both the cavity and neck area as well.  Then I rub butter all over the bird and let it sit for a little while.  I roast it for about 5 to 5.5 hours, basting it every 30-45 min.  

Yes pies too.  2 apple and 2 pumpkin, plus Mrs. Walter’s pecan bars.  Lots and lots of food.  We’re having 14 this year over at the new pad.  It’s supposed to rain tomorrow, but that’s alright.  Plenty of entertainment to keep everyone at bey.  

I’ll take a photograph tomorrow morning before I put her in her oven bed. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...