Scream For Help UK Vinyl?

mrledhed

I have a test pressing of the Scream for Help LP from the UK (Atlantic/WEA 7 80190-1). Also a US promo edition (Atlantic 7 80190-1). Also an Argentina promo edition (Atlantic/WEA ATL 83973). Also the LP from Germany (Atlantic/WEA 7 80190-1). According to my notes there is also an LP from France (Atlantic/WEA 7 80190-1) however I do not have that one.

I have a test pressing of the Scream for Help LP from the UK (Atlantic/WEA 7 80190-1). Also a US promo edition (Atlantic 7 80190-1). Also an Argentina promo edition (Atlantic/WEA ATL 83973). Also the LP from Germany (Atlantic/WEA 7 80190-1). According to my notes there is also an LP from France (Atlantic/WEA 7 80190-1) however I do not have that one.

The France edition is just a German pressing made for France. Is there anything different about the UK test pressing vs the Germany edition? Is the mixdown different? Is the vinyl heavier?

Is there anything different about the UK test pressing vs the Germany edition? Is the mixdown different? Is the vinyl heavier?

Sorry, I really have no idea about that as my copies have been in storage for more than 20 years. Luke the Duke (or his website) may be able to help.

• 1 month later...

Archived