Unearthed! Jimmy Page bow solo

henrybonzo

woz70, you beat me! we've been rumbled! actually, this wasn't my fault, back story goes, i had some friends over for a "lost weekend" and things got messy, we were playing guitars and i showed them my JP setup on the ipad, we recorded some bow stuff at 4am and thought it would be (for our own amusement) hilarious to make it sound like a bootleg, so we ran it through a tape machine and added crowd noises, there is some genuine zep on there, all the crowd noises are taken from TSRTS and various camera audio from fans at the 02

after being awake for two days, it ended up on sound cloud and here (always logged in) so apologies, it is in fact..a bootleg of a fake bootleg

Oh my god - you did the whole Scooby Doo reveal bit! The only thing you didn't have in there was '...and I woulda got away with it if hadn't been for them pesky kids'.

If you'd been a bit more careful with the crowd sounds, you might have made spotting it a bit more difficult (although there's some stuff in there that ol' Pagey just doesn't do....)

Archived