The Real Nelson Mandela

apantherfrommd

I legitimately now believe you are either terrible with the English language (I apologize if this is true) or you're a troll. Can't decide.

It's apologise. Haha couldn't resist seeing angina san criticised me for not putting a z into the words.

It's both with him hence the one line or word answers.

I legitimately now believe you are either terrible with the English language (I apologize if this is true) or you're a troll. Can't decide.

Why are you even bothering? Having come back and reading some of the "discussions" that have been going on, I can't believe you're even entering him with further dialog.

It's both with him hence the one line or word answers.

:yesnod:

china is not going to intervene. if they do it will be before nk actually attacked and they would install someone else in place that doesn't get in the way of what they are doing right now economically around the world.

History books? You can get them at the library,...

Look at the troop strength differential and then factor in NK nuclear weapons and Chinese intervention.

A North Korean missile overflew Japan earlier this year and they warned Japan it would target Tokyo first.

Today, North Korea has 320 Nodong missiles on launch pads.

"They" changed their plans after reading this post............. and they will target Texas now instead.

Now let's be paranoid again.

Shhhhhhhh.....don't tell them the KKK and Jim Crow were the doing of the Democrats...it might break their little peacenik hearts....

Shhhhh.....don't tell them that after LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, all of the KKK and Jim Crow following racists moved over to the GOP and set up shop - it might break their little hypocritical, self-righteous hearts.....

Shhhhh.....don't tell them that after LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, all of the KKK and Jim Crow following racists moved over to the GOP and set up shop - it might break their little hypocritical, self-righteous hearts.....

"I'll have all those n****ers voting Democrat for the next 200 years" - LBJ

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/770072-i-ll-have-those-niggers-voting-democratic-for-the-next-200

Upon signing the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Lyndon Johnson is said to have told aide Bill Moyers, "I think we have just delivered the South to the Republican Party for a long time to come."

Far cry from your quote, but then again you seem to have it all figured out....

I guess what everyone is saying is true....get a grasp of reading the English language - all of the people mention in your link were democrats before the signing of the act. So now you can go whine again over to the unhappy thread....

I'm still trying to figure out why Al Gore Sr. Wanted to filibuster the Civil Rights Act to begin with.

You're still trying to figure that out....I'm sure you can find a political action blog/website that will feed you the answer. Or wait, we have the über intelligent AS to post a link with the answer! :blink:

I'm still trying to figure out why Al Gore Sr. Wanted to filibuster the Civil Rights Act to begin with.

I almost always hear about what Walter is saying, how the Republicans are racist - always have been always will be. :zzz: No offense meant. It's just common place in the news. You hear that on a daily basis.

But it's interesting to hear and learn something different. It's interesting to hear Dems and Racism in the same topic. It almost seems taboo to hear it. I sure didn't know that about LBJ, and Gore Sr. It gives a different perspective. Anyway, thanks for the posts.

Archived