The Real Nelson Mandela

apantherfrommd

Speaking of racism, hate crimes, etc..

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/22/nyregion/4-suspects-held-in-deadly-carjacking-at-new-jersey-mall.html?_r=0

Jesse Jackson !! Al Sharpton !! Unite !! Oh, no, wait... Sorry it's backwards. Never mind. They aren't interested in this.

Is this a racist crime? Its certainly a gun murder but the report doesn't call it a racist one as they wanted the poor guys car. Hatred has to play a part but is it racial hatred because they were black? Im not convinced from what i have read.

china publicly has opposed NK nuclear tests . north korea tried to get support from china to attack south korea in the 70s and failed at it. and this was before china made many of the achievements that they will not give up for a fat loser in NK.

Is this a racist crime? Its certainly a gun murder but the report doesn't call it a racist one as they wanted the poor guys car. Hatred has to play a part but is it racial hatred because they were black? Im not convinced from what i have read.

What if it was 4 whites who had killed a black, how do you think it would be reported in the media?

What if it was 4 whites who had killed a black, how do you think it would be reported in the media?

But you mentioned racism and it doesnt state that in the report. the car was the target is how it reads at this point unless it turns out to be aracist attack. The press needs to be balanced then if it is to be reported differently. So why bring J.Jackson into a Mandela thread or are you just stirring things?

Don't you love mall shopping?

I look at that and say to myself..".What a wonderfully fucked up world". Everybody's just too shit scared of each other and every other person on the street feels they have a right to do whatever the Feck they want ! This world needs to grow up....BIG TIME !!!

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived