Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Dancin'Days

Been a long time.....

Hello!! I haven't been here in a while so I thought I would stop in and let everyone that remembers me know that I am back and plan to stick around for awhile. I would also like to say hello and I look forward to meeting the new members. :peace:

Its likemthe hotel California. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

:freezing: :friends:its been a long time for me also nice to see some old friends still here hope your all well have a merry Christmas from us all in the welsh valleys

:freezing: :friends:its been a long time for me also nice to see some old friends still here hope your all well have a merry Christmas from us all in the welsh valleys

Unfortunately there are a lot of the oldies missing I have noticed :(

Mir gehts gut Reswati...und wie gehts dir?

Immer besser.........

stimmt das hier viele alte Bekannte fehlen überigens.

Alsnoch viel Spass zugewünscht.

hi there, i remember you :)

Hiya DD :wave: . Good to see you back !

Hi All been a few months for me as well. Got a new phone so I can access The forum anywhere and see all the links that are sent to me.

Edited by ledzepfvr

Hi All been a few months for me as well. Got a new phone so I can access The forum anywhere and see all the links that are sent to me.