Merry Xmas 2013 to all

LedZeppfan77

Just thought I would start a Xmas thread and say Merry Xmas to those here that celebrate and to many that have left and we have not heard from in a long time. I have a stress filled few days ahead. Last minute shopping and wrapping and preparation. Hope you all have a great holiday and get what you asked Santa for. It was looking like a white Xmas here until the temps rose and the rain started. There is still some of the white stuff but I am not sure if there will be in two days. The forcast calls for precipitation so if it drops, it will be white. I have already seen most of the Xmas favorites like Its a Wonderful Life, Scrooge, How the Grinch Stole Xmas, Rudolph, etc. So Merry Xmas to all of you and if you are drinking, do not drive.

Took this today at McDonald's. All that's needed now are some chestnuts. ^_^

I think I may have tried them when I was young. i have no idea how to make them? I have been going nuts on Xmas cookies from Wegmans, a local monster chain that started in Rochester and is expanding throughout the eastern coast.

Merry Christmas to all. Hope everyone, friend and foe :lol:, has a wonderful day and, a healthy prosperous 2014. To quote the Chicago Transit Authority " we can make it happen.....yaahh "

Merry Christmas to Everyone on this Great and Fabulous Forum dedicated to the Great and Fabulous Led Zeppelin!!!

(That even includes all of my Detractors that like to give me hard time over a lot of the things that I Believe, Love and Post that they might not or do not agree with me. Breaking Bad, in particular. Just kidding. See (or actually read), I have a Great sense of humor and can even poke fun at myself and I don't even mind when others make fun of Me).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone who reads this.

...and that includes Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Baldwin and Jason Bonham and their Respective Family and Friends.

And even to the trolls!!!!! :drinks: Merry Xmas Nick, wherever you are!

No, not him. You wish him a Merry Christmas if you wish but don't include me .. Just the same my friend...I wish you and your wife a wonderful Christmas and a healthy Happy New Year :yesnod:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

My oldest son is married and I have a one year old grandson now. He is at that toddler stage where he is getting Into everything! Should be fun and active when he comes for the holidays. He is a bit young yet to really appreciate and get excited about the holidays, but he will still have a lot of fun.

Safe travels to everyone and enjoy the season.

Just thought I would start a Xmas thread and say Merry Xmas to those here that celebrate and to many that have left and we have not heard from in a long time. I have a stress filled few days ahead. Last minute shopping and wrapping and preparation. Hope you all have a great holiday and get what you asked Santa for. It was looking like a white Xmas here until the temps rose and the rain started. There is still some of the white stuff but I am not sure if there will be in two days. The forcast calls for precipitation so if it drops, it will be white. I have already seen most of the Xmas favorites like Its a Wonderful Life, Scrooge, How the Grinch Stole Xmas, Rudolph, etc. So Merry Xmas to all of you and if you are drinking, do not drive.

Merrychristmas to all of you,many great friends I have gotten to know here!!

Now I love these type of cards. Outdoors, I love them. Deer, Cardinals and sleds are some of my favs. Is this by Currier and Ives?

That was by Thomas Kinkade. I too like these type of cards. Leannin Tree is another card maker that has a really cool outdoor Christmas vibe going on. Here is Kinkades web site:

http://www.thomaskinkadeonline.com/?gclid=CIyg0pyFx7sCFaxr7Aod12IAag

Archived