Merry Xmas 2013 to all

LedZeppfan77

My best wishes to everyone and their families for a lovely Christmas too.

I hope you're lucky enough to spend it with those you love .... and you have a big fat tummy full of turkey, ham, pork, prawns or whatever you eat for Christmas lunch.

It's Christmas Eve morning here and i'm savouring a quiet cup of tea. I have a house full of kids for a week ....... and the mess and chaos has already started :rolleyes::lol:

Merry Christmas everyone :friends:

That was by Thomas Kinkade. I too like these type of cards. Leannin Tree is another card maker that has a really cool outdoor Christmas vibe going on. Here is Kinkades web site:

http://www.thomaskinkadeonline.com/?gclid=CIyg0pyFx7sCFaxr7Aod12IAag

Thanks. Lots of beautiful pics. Expensive but very very nice. I am going to take a good long look. Very much like Currier and Ives.

loving the goodwill messages to everyone ..... :)

sending love to you all ♥

i'm just off to work 5 am, christmas eve which is :(. but at least i get to finish at 2pm which is :)

and 4 days off with hubby and kids :)

Savour those 4 days off, in the world of retail that is a God send, I know as my sister works for a well known shoe shop and she's off 3 days over Christmas and believe me that is rare.

Merry Christmas Jules :)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all members and families of the LZ forum.

It's a privilege for me to be part of this family, and share a common bond with all nationalities, races, and religions worldwide.

May peace and comport absorb you during the best and not so best of times.

Please stay safe and enjoy the holidays, and I look forward to reading your upcoming posts in 2014.

All the best, to those here now also to all the ex members who maybe having a look in banned or not. Life is to short to harbour grudges.

I hate to sound hackneyed, but forgive and forget.....So Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to EVERYONE.

Hope you all have memorable parties tonight! Leave it to me to screw up the year of the thread. Its still 2013 is it not? So if a mod reads this, please change the year on the header. :wall:

Must make one more trip to the liquor store. Damn its hard to escape that place!

Have a "green" Christmas everyone. It has been a pleasure to chat and discuss with all over the last year. So I will echo the sentiments of the above and wish fellow heads a healthy and happy Christmas and a peaceful new year.

Now I know it's started. Mrs CP has put on "It's a wonderful life" mince pies are on the lounge table and the fire is roaring.

post-1470-0-99672800-1387912091_thumb.jp

Merry Christmas from Hollywood!

Whether you are with friends or family or co-workers or a melange of everything, I wish everyone here a Happy, Holly, Jolly, Merry, adjective of your choice, Christmas and a Happy New Year!

And remember, as Ella Fitzgerald once beautifully sang..."it's not the things you do at Christmas, but the Christmas things you do all year thru."

Joyeux Noël!

Feliz Navidad!

Fröhliche Weihnachten!

Buon Natale!

Merry Christmas!

Hope you all have memorable parties tonight! Leave it to me to screw up the year of the thread. Its still 2013 is it not? So if a mod reads this, please change the year on the header. :wall:

Must make one more trip to the liquor store. Damn its hard to escape that place!

I know..to much eat and drink!!! Wish robert,jimmy and JPJ would pop in here,you would think they would as their website!!

Savour those 4 days off, in the world of retail that is a God send, I know as my sister works for a well known shoe shop and she's off 3 days over Christmas and believe me that is rare.

Merry Christmas Jules :)

thanks, mate.

i only have 4 days off because we are closed on wed ( christmas day ), i chose to not work boxing day, and then fri and sat are my normal days off. :)

some years i have only had the one day off ....

What's everyone eating for dinner for Christmas Eve and Christmas ? Tonight I am making stuffed shells, tomorrow my wife makes ham. I'm done with the sauce, (red with no meat) and I'm about to start on the shell filling now. I've got a bottle of SIMI cabernet 2010 tempting me, along side her is a bottle of Michele Chiarlo - Barbera D'Asti also 2010. I don't know much about either of them, but they are looking hot, and I'm getting thirsty.......LOL

post-841-0-27378700-1387919271_thumb.jpg

Archived