2013-14 NFL Playoff Predictions thread....

paul carruthers

The rules are pretty simple; post your picks of who will win each playoff game before game time and I, along with others will keep score. Even if you didn't participate during the regular season, all comers are welcome & the winner gets... I don't know what the winner gets aside from a hearty congratulations... :D

NFL Wild Card Round Schedule:

Saturday, Jan. 4

Kansas City at Indianapolis

New Orleans at Philadelphia

Sunday, Jan. 5

San Diego at Cincinnati

San Francisco at Green Bay

The rules are pretty simple; post your picks of who will win each playoff game before game time and I, along with others will keep score. Even if you didn't participate during the regular season, all comers are welcome & the winner gets... I don't know what the winner gets aside from a hearty congratulations... :D

Saturday, Jan. 4

Sunday, Jan. 5

San Diego at Cincinnati

The only one that looks like a "sure thing" is Cincy over San Diego. At least based on the stinker of a win by San Diego yesterday. Tough games to pick. New Orleans at Philly, good luck with that one. New Orleans does not like playing outdoors in cold eastern cities. KC does not like playing in domes. But their defense vs Indy's offense should be interesting. You have to think San Fran is better than Green Bay, but its in a place of legends. Where Green Bay rarely loses.

The only one that looks like a "sure thing" is Cincy over San Diego. At least based on the stinker of a win by San Diego yesterday. Tough games to pick. New Orleans at Philly, good luck with that one. New Orleans does not like playing outdoors in cold eastern cities. KC does not like playing in domes. But their defense vs Indy's offense should be interesting. You have to think San Fran is better than Green Bay, but its in a place of legends. Where Green Bay rarely loses.

Cincinnati is never a sure thing in the postseason. Would not surprise me at all if the Chargers dropkick them out of the playoffs. Don't like the Saints on the road, even though Brees is better than Foles.

Green Bay and San Fran I agree will be a tough one to pick. Whoever wins that game could be looked at as the dark horse in the NFC playoffs...

Cincinnati is never a sure thing in the postseason. Would not surprise me at all if the Chargers dropkick them out of the playoffs. Don't like the Saints on the road, even though Brees is better than Foles.

Green Bay and San Fran I agree will be a tough one to pick. Whoever wins that game could be looked at as the dark horse in the NFC playoffs...

So you like the Eagles after last nights debacle? And what about that KC/Indy game? Tough.

^^ Yes, I like the Eagles because they are at home. I'm sure you've been paying attention this season & seen how the Saints play on the road. They are not that good when you take them out of that dome, maybe I'll be proven wrong.

As for KC & Indy, I think it depends on which Indy team shows up; the one that beat the Niners & the Broncos or the Colts who lost to my Dolphins. I think I'll make my picks later in the week.

Saturday, Jan. 4

Sunday, Jan. 5

San Diego at Cincinnati

Well the only one I feel good about is Cincy.

So I am going to put in early like In The Evening

Indy (KC's defense may prove me wrong. But they are not a dome/turf team. Indy has been up and down. Seems they have regained their focus?)

Philly (I trust this the least. Let it snow let it snow let it snow

Cincy (in a rout as San Diego had too much trouble with KC's backup's)

San Fran (just have to believe that Chicao having Green Bay on the ropes was writing on the wall-SF is the better team, environment only concern)

I like Philly too. I keep looking for holes in Nick's play, but I'm now convinced he's a smart player. I'll take a sack over a pick anytime. Philly can play tough, and I don't see the Saints matching up or playing well outside.

Haven't really seen the Colts enough to judge....but Luck is lucky, especially at home.

The Bengals are just the Lions in disguise....they'll shoot themselves in the foot against San Diego somehow....unless it snows, then it's anybody's game.

Gosh I sure hope the Niners beat Green Bay....luckiest f*ckers on the planet they are !

Gosh I sure hope the Niners beat Green Bay....luckiest f*ckers on the planet they are !

The Pack allowed 428 points. 49ers allowed 272. They're just about even in points scored.

I took this at The Stick in the mid 70's.

NINERS!! :yesnod:

post-503-0-99782600-1388534922_thumb.jpg

I like Philly too. I keep looking for holes in Nick's play, but I'm now convinced he's a smart player. I'll take a sack over a pick anytime. Philly can play tough, and I don't see the Saints matching up or playing well outside.

Haven't really seen the Colts enough to judge....but Luck is lucky, especially at home.

The Bengals are just the Lions in disguise....they'll shoot themselves in the foot against San Diego somehow....unless it snows, then it's anybody's game.

Nobody are the Lions in disguise. The Lions are loaded with talent and were smart to fire that stupid coaching staff. Maybe now the will do what they should have done this year. Cincy will hammer the Chargers.

Oh man. I cant believe you have the Chargers logo up. I wanted them to get in but I do not think they can beat Cincy. I would be surprised. And Cincy will give a team like New Eng more trouble. The Bills have the best fight song followed by the Deadskins

Archived