2013-14 NFL Playoff Predictions thread....

paul carruthers

Easy now, you've got two more weeks for all of that! ;)

This Seahawks' stadium is just epic! It looks like it should be in Gotham or something.

Still can't believe Tom Brady & co. looked so bad on offense and defense today. Believe me, everyone knows I do not root for Boston sports teams - but I was expecting them to be at least competitive and apply some pressure. Not just a last gasp effort.

Go 49'ers!!!

:cheer:

If there is any justice, Seattle will win. I am a bit surprised Manning won the battle vs Brady. But it is a team sport isn't it? New England has had far better teams. And both teams are weak on defense. Its really a bit of a surprise that they were able to get there with basically no defense. The winner of this game should make Denver pay.

I'm thinking Denver will be the favorite regardless of who wins this game, but I could be wrong...

They might have an edge on a very cold day? But not much. I hope it snows all day. Manning is the only factor that would make Denver very respected on the point spread, especially vs two young and inexperienced guys. Looks like Seattle is going to go in again!! I hope. Go Seahawks

Archived