2013-14 NFL Playoff Predictions thread....

paul carruthers

Huge turnover by Seattle, if they punch this in for 6 then look out...

I hope they score and put SF away. I will say there is further proof that football is the worst officiated sport of all the four major sports. Not even close. My Bills were screwed out of two wins by the Zebra's

Conference Championship round results:

paul carruthers: 2-0

in_the_evening: 2-0

pottedplant: 2-0

Bong-Man: 2-0

ally: 2-0

jb126: 2-0

LedZeppfan77: 1-1

jabe: 1-1

Strider: 1-1

Mrs.Walter: 1-1

Walter Jr: 1-1

Walter: 0-2

Anjin-san: 0-2

Overall results:

Strider: 8-2

jb126: 8-2

Bong-Man: 8-2

pottedplant: 8-2

paul carruthers: 6-4

Mrs. Walter: 6-4

Walter Jr: 6-4

LedZeppfan77: 5-5

Walter: 5-5

in_the_evening: 5-5

jabe: 4-6

Anjin-San: 4-5

ally: 5-1

Conference Championship round results:

paul carruthers: 2-0

in_the_evening: 2-0

pottedplant: 2-0

Bong-Man: 2-0

ally: 2-0

jb126: 2-0

LedZeppfan77: 1-1

jabe: 1-1

Strider: 1-1

Mrs.Walter: 1-1

Walter Jr: 1-1

Walter: 0-2

Anjin-san: 0-2

Overall results:

Strider: 8-2

jb126: 8-2

Bong-Man: 8-2

pottedplant: 8-2

paul carruthers: 6-4

Mrs. Walter: 6-4

Walter Jr: 6-4

LedZeppfan77: 5-5

Walter: 5-5

in_the_evening: 5-5

jabe: 4-6

Anjin-San: 4-5

ally: 5-1

Thanks for your hard work.

I have found an early line. Seattle is minus 1. So its virtually a pick

I would go with the under and take Seattle.

Amen Walter. I am on board with you and have already put some money down. I got Seattle at +110 early and it changed already. For the worse. They are plus 2 1/2 and 47 1/2 is where it now sits. i expect the O/U to go up because its the Super Bowl. I think Lynch may win the MVP. I cannot see Denver stopping him. That said, they can eat clock, keep it away from Peyton and then they can knock the aging hall of famer out of the game with a hit or two from one of those articulate gentlemen that had a microphone stuck in their face at the end of the game. No doubt fines are on the way.

Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd:

Seattle vs. Denver

I am going to go on record now and say that, in the days leading up to the Super Bowl between Denver and Seattle, many sports writers and journalists will call this Super Bowl:

the Pot Bowl or the Cannabis Cup. (Obviously since Marijuana is now legal in the states of Colorado and Washington). Just wait and see (or read). Just remember that you read it here, first. From me, KingZoso.

Edited to add: I thought of this Myself. After the game it came to me how funny it was that the two teams (cities) going to the Super Bowl are in the first two states in the United States to "legalize" personal Marijuana use. There are going to be thousands and thousands of stoned-out Denver and Seattle fans watching the Game and drinking and "munching" on all sorts of Super Bowl style "munchies" (chips, wings, pizza, etc...).

Archived