Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
paul carruthers

2013-14 NFL Playoff Predictions thread....

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but... if the Chiefs hold on, what's in their future; a trip to Denver or New England? Enjoy it while you can Andy Reid...

Wow, the 3rd quarter has been hectic, lol! So far, what 31 points I think between the two teams this qtr?

I'm a Pats fan, but they are beatable this year.

Since being down 38-10, the Colts have outscored the Chiefs 28 to 3! Apparently I booked KC's trip to Denver or New England too soon... :dont:

Edited by paul carruthers

Luck is looking amazing on this drive! Whoa!

Yup. I have to give the guy credit, throws 3 INTs, comes back and plays his heart out. Now a 3 point ballgame.

KC is looking tired....

Yes, in_the...and unless I've lost count, they've lost three players, two key ones.

It looks like they just lost another player.

Nail biting time.

KC needs to eat up some of the clock. A long, slow, drive that will leave maybe 3 or 4 mins on the clock. They need a TD too. Or they are in trouble!

Pottedplant, hope the Saints/Eagles game is this exciting, but you may need to sit on your hands to save your nails. :-)

Alex Smith's mettle will be tested now, can he lead a team from behind in the most critical moments...

Agreed. This is the "are the Cheifs for real" test, and all that!!

You are right JP. I really don't think the Dats will win, but you never know.

What a game, and we know the Colts are not scared of the Broncos or might not have any fear of the Patriots either. It all depends on what the Bungles do tomorrow...

This has been the most imcredible game I have ever seen. What a valiant comeback by the Colts.

It's not the cold weather that gets them. They just have a hang-up without the Dome and the Nation.