2013-14 NFL Playoff Predictions thread....

paul carruthers

Well, whatever happens, this has been a very good opening day for the playoffs. Hope tomorrow can match this...

Heartbreaking loss's for the losers. I say Cincy wins but the precipitation worries me. There will be 100 % chance says the weatherman. Rain would be better than snow for the Chargers. I cannot see them winning in the snow. Oh, Al Micheals said New Orleans goes to Seattle? No matter what happens in Green Bay? Love Seattle

Congratulations to your Saints, pottedplant! :cheer:

You and I were the only ones with the guts to take New Orleans on the road! Wild Card Weekend got off to a wild start all right. Looking forward to see if tomorrow's games can top today's.

Also looking forward to another Ice Bowl in Green Bay...temps supposed to be 30 below zero.

Mike is happy too. I always remember when he flattened that idiot who ran on the field. :)

http://www.mikecurtisfootball.com/

No he's not. Mike Curtis was a BALTIMORE COLT. You can bet he was not happy the Colts bolted to Indianapolis like thieves in the night.

Those were some ridiculously competitive games last night, and I have to agree with LZFan77, those losses were heartbreaking for the losers. The losers have nothing to be ashamed of, they played their hearts out and it could have gone either way towards the end of both. But KC came out of the locker room locking cocky, got the score right away aftervthe half making it 38-10, and they started celebrating. Meanwhile, a guy with a really bad beard started carving them up while they weren't looking....

Green Bay may be warm today, might be 4 degrees F.

Archived