Page fashion

PlanetPage,

Very beautiful!

I am looking forward to seeing your future photo posts!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Hi Bayougal65...Nice to be in your company for Jimmy's most loved accessory... she is beginning to paint and I will post as soon as she sends me some progess photos...

for now, here is the saree fabric photo....the White Satin being the inspiration...Satin for heavy poppy border would have been too heavy...here is pure crepe with starch removed prior to painting...thank you for your appreciation...

">http://http://s642.photobucket.com/user/planetPage_bucket/media/sareefabric2haya_zpsd5caf812.jpg.html'>sareefabric2haya_zpsd5caf812.jpg

Hi Bayougal65...Nice to be in your company for Jimmy's most loved accessory... she is beginning to paint and I will post as soon as she sends me some progess photos...

for now, here is the saree fabric photo....the White Satin being the inspiration...Satin for heavy poppy border would have been too heavy...here is pure crepe with starch removed prior to painting...thank you for your appreciation...

">http://sareefabric2haya_zpsd5caf812.jpg

Well, you know nothing gets a Pagettes heart pounding like a beautiful scarf and JPP! :wub:

That fabric is just divine!

Love it! :D

">http://sareefabric2haya_zpsd5caf812.jpg

">http://

sareefabric2haya_zpsd5caf812.jpg

This is so beautiful and very Pagey looking. :)

....just a little update for you all, the artist is working hard at painting poppies and thus concentrating, I shall post more photos as soon they become available, I truly hope that you are all enjoying this, I thought we shall Honour James Patrick Page in Fashion....

Hi my fellow Pagettes and Fans!, here are some photos from the Artist, Haya: Passion on Fabric capturing the essence of 70's, evergreen era, immortalized by James Patrick Page something like this!!!

The Blouse Border all around thus far...Saree will have matching all around border....next to be painted and I will post more photos later for all those interested...I am truly indebted to Haya for this beautiful project in Honour of James Patrick Page.....

The Artist wants us to know that flowers, "They look much better on fabic when you see them.". the border is all around the blouse as seen in the top sample photo, similar...thus far..more later... Haya means "Shy..feminine..a word associated with women"...I think this is very appropriate for Jimmy, his angelic personality...

I also recall what Lisa Robinson said once about Jimmy, as mentioned by Haya, that pictures do not do justice to him, he is most beautiful in person...

">http://BlouseHayaPoppies3_zpse748a2dd.jpg

BlouseHayaPoppies2_zps66eedf90.jpg

BlouseHayaPoppies1_zps0dcd5f77.jpg

Simply breathtaking, PlanetPage!

Haya is a beautiful artist, and you are a beautiful designer! I am in complete awe of your project, and very much looking forward to your updates.

Ps: and I agree Jimmy has always been stunningly ethereal!

Peace and love!

Hi my fellow Pagettes and Fans!, here are some photos from the Artist, Haya: Passion on Fabric capturing the essence of 70's, evergreen era, immortalized by James Patrick Page something like this!!!

The Blouse Border all around thus far...Saree will have matching all around border....next to be painted and I will post more photos later for all those interested...I am truly indebted to Haya for this beautiful project in Honour of James Patrick Page.....

The Artist wants us to know that flowers, "They look much better on fabic when you see them.". the border is all around the blouse as seen in the top sample photo, similar...thus far..more later... Haya means "Shy..feminine..a word associated with women"...I think this is very appropriate for Jimmy, his angelic personality...

I also recall what Lisa Robinson said once about Jimmy, as mentioned by Haya, that pictures do not do justice to him, he is most beautiful in person...

">http://BlouseHayaPoppies3_zpse748a2dd.jpg

BlouseHayaPoppies2_zps66eedf90.jpg

BlouseHayaPoppies1_zps0dcd5f77.jpg

Thank you for continuing to update us, PlanetPage. It's coming out so beautifully. I think Jimmy would love it too. Thanks for putting this here. :)

...Bayouga65, Aen, thank you for your wonderful appreciation for the artist truly who is very creative, just our appreciation for James Patrick Page...it is just some thing for the fans...

She will post more photos soon as considerable amount of paintings is finished...it is coming along like embrodiery, she indicates to us, in small frames, 9 yards of Crepe Satin, the Poppies are observed for painting, in her Sister's garden....

Hi all, here is the all around border of the Saree that Haya Passion on Fabric created so passionately...she informs us "I have not worked so hard on any painting as this"...how vibrant it looks, capturing the energy and charisma of Jimmy Page/Iconic Stage'77...Hope you all enjoy artist's most creative work....Original being James Patrick Page!!

">http://sareehayaborder_zpsa9625720.jpg

sarehayabordercloseup_zps543f6f67.jpg

Hi all, here is the all around border of the Saree that Haya Passion on Fabric created so passionately...she informs us "I have not worked so hard on any painting as this"...how vibrant it looks, capturing the energy and charisma of Jimmy Page/Iconic Stage'77...Hope you all enjoy artist's most creative work....Original being James Patrick Page!!

">http://sareehayaborder_zpsa9625720.jpg

sarehayabordercloseup_zps543f6f67.jpg

This is so beautiful! She is capturing it so well! :)

AEN, thank you for your kind comments to appreciate her work...she is truly special, this is her most dedicated work and she has appreciated Stairway to Heaven from Song Remain the Same, as I sent her the link...she thought that performance was wornderul and she will look for hard copy of that, as she says...it is truly unique experience for her in Delhi, India... I will keep this posted to the final stages....

AEN, thank you for your kind comments to appreciate her work...she is truly special, this is her most dedicated work and she has appreciated Stairway to Heaven from Song Remain the Same, as I sent her the link...she thought that performance was wornderul and she will look for hard copy of that, as she says...it is truly unique experience for her in Delhi, India... I will keep this posted to the final stages....

Its amazing! Thank you. :)

Here is one more photo from the Artist, Haya Passion on Fabric - the touch up of flowers, she has captured the '77 Stage Suit charisma, the era comes close and closer....

">http://HayaPhotofinalpoppies_zpsbfb38322.jpg

...I love the photos posted by Michael Conen...the poppies so alive and timeless in his photos..

I personally liked his outfit at Knebworth...looked like a banker.

But seriously, I liked all eras. He seemed very concerned with this look but I agree with another poster here, the 65' - 70', the psychedelic mod look was my favorite. Though a special shout out goes to the 73' Tampa show outfit.

Picture this: Jimmy Page meets up with George Clinton circa 1975 for fashion tips. Imagine that mothership connection!!!

I personally liked his outfit at Knebworth...looked like a banker.

But seriously, I liked all eras. He seemed very concerned with this look but I agree with another poster here, the 65' - 70', the psychedelic mod look was my favorite. Though a special shout out goes to the 73' Tampa show outfit.

Picture this: Jimmy Page meets up with George Clinton circa 1975 for fashion tips. Imagine that mothership connection!!!

...I agree with you the fact that most of Jimmy's stage attire is exceptional...the Knebworth Stage I wish to be more colorful and symbolic....'77 Stage owns my youth, therefore, it remains era close to my heart...

I will eventually accessorize this Vintage White Poppy Suit Inspiration...

">http://http://s642.photobucket.com/user/planetPage_bucket/media/sareeandblouseHaya_zps5bbe90c3.jpg.html'>sareeandblouseHaya_zps5bbe90c3.jpg

Artist: Haya Passion on Fabric/New Delhi/India

• 7 months later...

WOW PlanetPage, I did not know you did this kind of work! They look amazing! I may want to look at your entire catalog of offerings of these in time or for Christmas. Not for gifts for others, but just for me!

Glad you mentioned Deborah as I finally got to meet her in person for the first time at the JP event in NYC last night! What a great event and experience it was!

WOW PlanetPage, I did not know you did this kind of work! They look amazing! I may want to look at your entire catalog of offerings of these in time or for Christmas. Not for gifts for others, but just for me!

Glad you mentioned Deborah as I finally got to meet her in person for the first time at the JP event in NYC last night! What a great event and experience it was!

....Thank you for your kind comments SuperDave; it is just my love and humble dedication for Jimmy Page as Charismatic Cultural Icon, this one inspired from Jimmy Page Song Remain the Same Metador Jacket. Nothing for Profit, just for fun few I created....I enjoy this creativity all in honour of Page....some things more later...

11.jpg

PlanetPage!!!!!! This is just so amazing that you thought of me. Very touched by this and beyond appreciated. That is beautiful work! :yesnod: I agree with Dave..I would be happy to purchase if you decide to part with them. You are so kind PlanetPage and I am humbled. Look forward to seeing more later :friends:

...Deb..Thank you for your appreciation The workmanship from India...I will send you as sincerest appreciation once completed... and I have saved one for our Beloved Forum Member Steve A. Jones as well, and few more I will stich for some more fans here and there ...Poppies are my most fav. flower as they magically appeared in '''77 ;)

Wow PlanetPage, your work looks fantastic!

Those scarves are simply gorgeous......

As for Jimmy, I like how Jimmy always seemed to have a fashion sense all his own (not always following popular trends),

Even today, he knows all too well, how an elder statesman of rock should dress, he still looks classy!

Maaike

...Deb..Thank you for your appreciation The workmanship from India...I will send you as sincerest appreciation once completed... and I have saved one for our Beloved Forum Member Steve A. Jones as well, and few more I will stich for some more fans here and there ...Poppies are my most fav. flower as they magically appeared in '''77 ;)

It's very moving to hear I too am remembered and being considered for one of your scarves.

Wow PlanetPage, your work looks fantastic!

Those scarves are simply gorgeous......

As for Jimmy, I like how Jimmy always seemed to have a fashion sense all his own (not always following popular trends),

Even today, he knows all too well, how an elder statesman of rock should dress, he still looks classy!

Maaike

Maaike, thank you for your kind comments..I will post some more photos soon enough they are completed...they have to travel to India...

It's very moving to hear I too am remembered and being considered for one of your scarves.

...SAJ, you are always remembered, it's no mystery...the process has begun...fabric, travel..etc....you will have your very own ZOSO Fan contribution scarf..

Archived