Page fashion

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to know where he gets his scarves from.

.... His associations with Official Designers John Varvatos, and Paul Smith; the black scarves ars likely from John Varvatos;

The 60's and 70's era has also been much discussed in ths Forum, including Granny Takes a Trip a fashion iconic institution, no doubt Jimmy would have visited there for his scarves, I would love to see interview with Jimmy exclusively about his complete attire of the 70's, when and where, all of the shirts, Green Silk Shirt, and The Western Shirt, so forth..indepth interview would be fascinating...

....just to update, the scarves I have sent to India for embroidery, the edging has been completed....we will enjoy more on Jimmy's Birthday soon!!

....just to update, the scarves I have sent to India for embroidery, the edging has been completed....we will enjoy more on Jimmy's Birthday soon!!

Hi Deborah, SAJ, SuperDave, the Scarves will be here in the next two weeks, as I am anticipating arrival shipping the week of Jan. 16th...

I will post picture as soon as one is made available...

Fantastic work, PlanetPage! I've just stumbled upon this thread, your dedication and vision are both truly inspirational and amazing. :)

:peace:

...Thanks Walter, I love Jimmy Page both as a Musician and as a Cultural Icon..you would agree that he is incomparable in both, on stage and off ...

I hope to design few more items, just for self, nothing for profit, from his famous attire, ie. The Planet Shirt '73, the Egyptian Poppyrus Flower Shirt from 75..these two next on the list...

let's see..

I thought the scarf affair came about in Paget's day very early on due to his chronic bouts of grandular fever and thyroid issues,.????

...indeed the scarf has purpose, to keep warm ...extending warmth to the fans likewise...here is JImmy's most loved accessory...

">http://http://s642.photobucket.com/user/planetPage_bucket/media/NewScartJSuman_zpsdb1d117f.jpg.html'>NewScartJSuman_zpsdb1d117f.jpg

Superdave, SAJ, and Deborah, I have sent you PM to confirm your mailing for this scarf...I shall get to it ...

PlanetPage>> IF there is a "second-edition stitching", I would definitely be interested in purchasing one.

...DazedJeffy.... I will send it to you; it will be sent to you as sincerest gratitude; Jimmy's timeless charm and charismatic presence in my life does not amount to any material wealth..

pls. pm me your confirmation for mailing.. looking forward to purchasing next PG at Barnes and Noble....

• 2 weeks later...

IF there ever is a chance to do so, I too would surely be interested in purchasing one.

Those scarves are simply lovely.......

Maaike

...Thank you Maaike; I will keep you updated for this, as I maybe able to coordinate something next time around, sometime it may take month or two, as best travel allow;

......for my sincerest gratitude and loving tribute to Jimmy, it will be of non-monetary...I will make effort...

• 3 weeks later...

PlanetPage,

The scarf is so beautiful. I am having a special box made to display it. I know the love and kindness that went into it and knowing that you made this .. I will treasure this for the rest of my life. It is absolutely stunning. I am still humbled that you did this and eternally grateful. These are the things that are important in life IMHO.

As soon as the shadow box that I am having made is ready I will send you a photo.

Hugs,

Deb

PlanetPage,

The scarf is so beautiful. I am having a special box made to display it. I know the love and kindness that went into it and knowing that you made this .. I will treasure this for the rest of my life. It is absolutely stunning. I am still humbled that you did this and eternally grateful. These are the things that are important in life IMHO.

As soon as the shadow box that I am having made is ready I will send you a photo.

Hugs,

Deb

Thank you Deborah for your wonderful thoughts...it is our tribute to Jimmy, not just from me, so many wonderful inspriations here for this project...It would be great if you could please post the photo for all of the fans to see here...

Regards

PPAGE

...Thank you Maaike; I will keep you updated for this, as I maybe able to coordinate something next time around, sometime it may take month or two, as best travel allow;

......for my sincerest gratitude and loving tribute to Jimmy, it will be of non-monetary...I will make effort...

Thank you! Indeed, not only are the scarves just gorgeous, they also are a great tribute to Jimmy and his creativity (musiically, style-wise and his unique persona).

Maaike

Thank you Deborah for your wonderful thoughts...it is our tribute to Jimmy, not just from me, so many wonderful inspriations here for this project...It would be great if you could please post the photo for all of the fans to see here...

Regards

PPAGE

Hi PlanetPage!

It would be my pleasure. It truly is so beautiful.The embroidery is beyond amazing when you are actually holding it and touching it. THANK YOU again for this most treasured gift :notworthy:

• 2 months later...

Hi Deborah..Thank you for continuing the journey of Jimmy's most loved accessory "The Scarf"... looking forward to your dedication.. with all the fans here...

...Jimmy's choice of flowers for his stage attire is most fascinating to me...from Poppies to Popyrus..my next ambition of our "Dark Lord"...this Black Magic.....complete with Jimmy's symbols of the universe, planets, stars, moons charms accessories w/attire...

">http://popprus.jp_zpsknua2xus.jpg

ritahayworth.popyrus_zpsqjclxmqi.jpg

^^I am sure you will do a wonderful job. I can tell you that the photos I am attaching really does not show just how beautiful The Scarf is. It is proudly hanging on my wall. The shadow box would have had to have pins and I was worried it would have caused a few pinholes in it so I went with framing it so it would stay perfect.

PlanetPage, again, THANK YOU for such a wonderful gift and piece of art that I now have. It is truly appreciated my friend.

DSCN0200.jpg

Scarf%20PlanetPage.jpg

Archived