How would one contact Mr Page?

Chrisalchin

You are not the alone in wanting to "contact" Mr. Page. However, I believe that your request will be met with NO ANSWER to your Query.

If it was that easy to ask and type some words asking how to contact Jimmy Page, then All of Us would be asking and doing the Same thing. And that would "flood" Mr. Page (and His Handlers) with a burden that would be too much to control.

A decent question that will never be answered.

im sure we'd all love to do that. the unfortunate truth is, some people out there would not simply stop at "thanks for the music and all you've done." Look at poor Plant, he had that creep a short while back who believed she was married to the guy. There's some people who need help and would abuse such a thing. In a different world, id like to believe Page would open up a pile of letters every day, smiling at each of the compliments and heartfelt messages from his fans.

To the opening poster, I am sure Mr Page has heard the same message many thousands of times from people who meet him in the street. I don't think personal mail, whether by email or letter, would be appreciated - it would just go in the bin with the rest.

Jimmy doesn't do email. I could provide his personal mailing address here but I know he prefers to be contacted through his management. Alternatively, why not post an open letter to Jimmy via this, the official forum? Many others have done so through the years.

Jimmy doesn't do email. I could provide his personal mailing address here but I know he prefers to be contacted through his management. Alternatively, why not post an open letter to Jimmy via this, the official forum? Many others have done so through the years.

Would providing a band member's personal mail address (whether or not it is readily found through an internet search) on the official LZ site not be an invasion of privacy? I do, however, agree with you that most artists prefer any mailing to go through their management, as it affords them some privacy at their home address.

Archived