2014 Baseball Thread

jb126

Giants win longest game in play off history!

Two years ago I remember when the Orioles won at Seattle 3-2 in 18 innings. I stayed up til about the 13th and gave up. I am pretty shocked Washington and the Angels are both down 2-0. The Dodgers made sure that did not happen to them. I really like Rye pitching in game 3. I expect a big offensive output from the Dodgers. And I am also hoping my Orioles do the same today to Price who I cannot stand. Adam Jones gets a lefty. And he is due. You are not going to shut down Adam Jones for very long. He is the best center fielder in the game.

I was going to say Bud Norris has not exactly been razor sharp, but he's getting the job done then Hardy has that throwing error--Bud in a bit of trouble....

Was in trouble l Now on fire. Lions jerseys showing up. Comin for a double ass whippin I hope.Price has been tough so far. But nobody can shut down this lineup for a long time. I do not like hearing this announcer talking about who is coming back and not coming back for us. He does not know. Cruz likes playing for Buck they said. I just hope they hang on to Hardy.

Bud Norris making Buck Showalter look smart so far. Looks like you had a good shot at scoring in the top of the 4th, but the center fielder ran that ball down. This could be a tight game--and in a situation like that I have to look at the managers and Buck clearly has the edge over Ausmus--or in other words...

Screen-Shot-2014-08-25-at-1.15.27-PM.png