2014 Baseball Thread

jb126

We won the AL EAst. I am not in the least humiliated because we lost 3 American League All Star starters you fool!! Your posts are so lame. Baltimore beat the shit out of your Cardinals. We had to beat the Yankees and Toronto and even the defending Red Sox and a tough Tampa team. You had squat to beat. And THE CUBS WILL WIN THE CENTRAL NEXT YEAR. MARK IT DOWN FELLA. And Baltimore will win the East again. And have their stars back. You lose Machado, Davis and Wieters and tell me its not going to matter you fool.

You are (re)posting to a post that you already posted on that I posted on 11/7/14 (see post 1943), where you are basically espousing the same thing you just POSTED. Except in your current post above, you have the audacity to say that MY POSTS are lame and that I am a "fool". Calling me a fool does not bother me at all or in the least. What still does not bother Me, etc... is that you are calling My posts lame. My posts are based on truth and fact. Recent truth and fact. If you do not believe Me, look it up.

All throughout this topic when the season was going on, your diatribes about how the Orioles were the best team and were a no-brainer to win the 2014 World Series were countless and endless. You even went so far as to post about how the umpire called a strike against an Orioles batter and you went on that the pitch was a ball. Talk about nit-picking and LAME, that is about as lame as a post can go. Who really cares about a pitch that was called a strike that may have been a ball, especially during a game that was in the beginning or in the middle of the baseball season? Much more lamer than anything I ever posted about the Saint Louis Cardinals, even though the Saint Louis Cardinals have appeared in 4 consecutive National League Championship Series.

If you want to deny any of this, I can go back to the beginning and middle of this topic and pull at least 50, if not 100+ or more instances of your boasting that the Baltimore Orioles were going to dominate the Post-Season and win the World Series. It would take some time, but I am willing to do so. What do you say?

Once again I ask, are the people that read this and reply on this topic going to be subjected to this same thing next Baseball season, what I mean is about every minute detail of every game the Baltimore Orioles win and lose? Or why they lost or won a game? Basically more excuses for when and how and why they lost a game?

The Baltimore Orioles may be a good team next year, but I know that the Saint Louis Cardinals will be a Great team year after year, time and time again. Need I remind you when the Baltimore Orioles last made it to and won a World Series? You were already an old man way back then and I was just a teenager.

I see where that Cardinal who killed himself and his girlfriend was 5 times over the legal intoxicated level when he crashed his Camaro. Survival of the fittest....dumb ass!

I am saying this as a person and Human Being and not as a Saint Louis Cardinals fan, but your comment has to be the most uncouth, insensitive and ignorant comment I will probably ever read on this forum or anywhere else. Have some respect, (I guess you have already shown that you can't). You are the Dumb Ass.

I am saying this as a person and Human Being and not as a Saint Louis Cardinals fan, but your comment has to be the most uncouth, insensitive and ignorant comment I will probably ever read on this forum or anywhere else. Have some respect, (I guess you have already shown that you can't). You are the Dumb Ass.

Coming from you and your posts.....that's rich! :blink:

As far as the dumb ass Cardinals player - as a member of society who has to share the road with these intoxicated, self-centered, pieces of sh!t, to think he is anything other than that is amazing. Not to mention he killed his girlfriend. But then again considering the source is you - it's status quo.

Coming from you and your posts.....that's rich! :blink:

As far as the dumb ass Cardinals player - as a member of society who has to share the road with these intoxicated, self-centered, pieces of sh!t, to think he is anything other than that is amazing. Not to mention he killed his girlfriend. But then again considering the source is you - it's status quo.

I still stand by My words and say that your post/comment is beyond distasteful and so ignorant in more ways then seems possible and without a modicum of Respect for a fellow Human Being.

Besides being completely insensitive and uncouth (not to mention more vulgar words I will not say), I take it that you share(d) the same roads that Oscar Taveras traversed in the same small town that he was in or near in the Dominican Republic? Are you or were you born in the Dominican Republic? That was where he passed away. And yes He was well beyond the legal limit to drive from all reports.

I don't know or care who your favorite baseball team is. Regardless, if this same thing happened to a player from your favorite team, I would NEVER say such vile and cruel words about said person.

Since you weakly and vaguely said that coming from you (me) and your (my) posts.....that's rich! I defy you to quote Me from any of My posts on this 2014 baseball topic that even comes close to saying that a "self-centered" and "piece of shit" baseball player deserves to die because of his wrong actions.

Please refresh and recall My memory since it came from Me. Please be specific and quote me accurately as I have "quoted" you accurately.

Edited to add: Where is the "outrage" from other fellow baseball fans about walters posts and comments about the tragic death of a MLB player and his 18 year old girlfriend. Am I the only one who thinks and feels that his posts/comments are way out of line? So out of line that he seems to take some sick and twisted and morbid pleasure in the untimely death of another Human Being. I suppose he hates the Saint Louis Cardinals and Their Team and Players and Organization so much that he seems to revel in such tragedy. Only a sick and truly demented person would take the time to post such a statement and then try to turn it around on Me and make it seems that, because I am a True and Loyal Saint Louis Cardinal Fan, that Oscar Tavares deserved to die in such a horrific and untimely way.

walter stooped to an unprecedented low that I know I will never see or read from another Human Being on this forum or anywhere else in My life. How sad for him to say and display such low disregard for Human Life.

By all accounts from your poor and sad and extremely such inconsiderate and total lack of Life, what they did is what They deserve, viewpoint, I would assume that you would say that John Henry Bonham deserved the same fate as Millions of Others and that they were a Menace to Society and the Roadways and that all of Them deserved what They got?

I still stand by My words and say that your post/comment is beyond distasteful and so ignorant in more ways then seems possible and without a modicum of Respect for a fellow Human Being.

Besides being completely insensitive and uncouth (not to mention more vulgar words I will not say), I take it that you share(d) the same roads that Oscar Taveras traversed in the same small town that he was in or near in the Dominican Republic? Are you or were you born in the Dominican Republic? That was where he passed away. And yes He was well beyond the legal limit to drive from all reports.

I don't know or care who your favorite baseball team is. Regardless, if this same thing happened to a player from your favorite team, I would NEVER say such vile and cruel words about said person.

Since you weakly and vaguely said that coming from you (me) and your (my) posts.....that's rich! I defy you to quote Me from any of My posts on this 2014 baseball topic that even comes close to saying that a "self-centered" and "piece of shit" baseball player deserves to die because of his wrong actions.

Please refresh and recall My memory since it came from Me. Please be specific and quote me accurately as I have "quoted" you accurately.

Edited to add: Where is the "outrage" from other fellow baseball fans about walters posts and comments about the tragic death of a MLB player and his 18 year old girlfriend. Am I the only one who thinks and feels that his posts/comments are way out of line? So out of line that he seems to take some sick and twisted and morbid pleasure in the untimely death of another Human Being. I suppose he hates the Saint Louis Cardinals and Their Team and Players and Organization so much that he seems to revel in such tragedy. Only a sick and truly demented person would take the time to post such a statement and then try to turn it around on Me and make it seems that, because I am a True and Loyal Saint Louis Cardinal Fan, that Oscar Tavares deserved to die in such a horrific and untimely way.

walter stooped to an unprecedented low that I know I will never see or read from another Human Being on this forum or anywhere else in My life. How sad for him to say and display such low disregard for Human Life.

By all accounts from your poor and sad and extremely such inconsiderate and total lack of Life, what they did is what They deserve, viewpoint, I would assume that you would say that John Henry Bonham deserved the same fate as Millions of Others and that they were a Menace to Society and the Roadways and that all of Them deserved what They got?

I do not and will not respect any human being who drives a car when they are 5 times over the legal intoxication limit. Simple as that. If you do, then that's your moral compass.

As far as your personal attacks on me and many members of this thread/forum - get lost and find somewhere else to troll for a fight. Back when you were banned from this website, you should have taken the hint.

I do not and will not respect any human being who drives a car when they are 5 times over the legal intoxication limit. Simple as that. If you do, then that's your moral compass.

As far as your personal attacks on me and many members of this thread/forum - get lost and find somewhere else to troll for a fight. Back when you were banned from this website, you should have taken the hint.

Thank you Walter. You are much more calm and rational than I could ever be in engaging that...person. Which is why I don't do it anymore.

This thread should be deep in the archives by now and covered with cobwebs. But King Cardiac won't leave anyone alone. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE CUBS WALK AWAY WITH THAT DIVISION. Just look at what the Rams are doing, Let it go for a while Mr Card. Nobody wants to talk about baseball with the snow falling

This thread should be deep in the archives by now and covered with cobwebs. But King Cardiac won't leave anyone alone. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE CUBS WALK AWAY WITH THAT DIVISION. Just look at what the Rams are doing, Let it go for a while Mr Card. Nobody wants to talk about baseball with the snow falling

Speak for yourself there, Rick. I'll talk about baseball all year long. Anyone watch the Arizona Fall League games? Or the All-Stars in Japan? There's plenty going on!

Speak for yourself there, Rick. I'll talk about baseball all year long. Anyone watch the Arizona Fall League games? Or the All-Stars in Japan? There's plenty going on!

But he is not talking about baseball. He is getting under your skin and Walter's skin most recently. Well, go ahead. Its your party. He is all yours

If anybody wants to start the 2015 Baseball thread, feel free. I think there's a lot of activity going on--including the Stanton mega deal....

Go ahead Paul. I think its a bit early. I am wondering if Cruz is going to sign with the Orioles? But its real soon. If you want to go ahead. I'd rather not.

If anybody wants to start the 2015 Baseball thread, feel free. I think there's a lot of activity going on--including the Stanton mega deal....

Have all of the post-season awards been handed out? As soon as that's over, go for it!

Archived