A question about John Paul Jones...

johnroxx

Hello and thanks in advance for any help here, my fellow Zep fans. I'm curious if anyone knows where John Paul Jones currently lives. I've been told somewhere in California, but can't verify this. Does anyone know?

;^)

Edited by johnroxx

Hello and thanks in advance for any help here, my fellow Zep fans. I'm curious if anyone knows where John Paul Jones currently lives. I've been told somewhere in California, but can't verify this. Does anyone know?

;^)

Way back in 1996 JPJ produced the sessions for Elephant Ride's debut album 'Forget' at Shangri-La Studios, which does overlook Zuma Beach near Malibu. He said Zuma Beach and his time spent there inspired the title of his first solo album, 'Zooma', released in 1999.

• 2 weeks later...

Another "trivial" question came to me when I started going thru´ Zep bootlegs; which was the show where Plant said something about JPJ lighting his cigarette before "No Quarter", because he was professional... That was really funny! But there´s no question about it, Led Zepplein were all professionals!!!

• 6 years later...