My Photos - MSG 1975 & 1977

Hue & Eye

I will be opening an account on Shutterfly where my photos will be uploaded and for sale.

Some hefty medical bills hopefully will be paid off in part.

BTW, if the photos don't look so great on your monitor you will need to adjust it. I use a 27" Dell Ultra HD 1440 monitor with color management software that balances my monitor correctly.

All scans are 3800 DPI JPEGs, I simply don't have the storage to go the TIFF route or with a 7200 scan.

I have about 2000 rolls of RnR negs and slides and I only have just begun scanning.

Thanks for the compliments - I am a lucky guy to be at the right time and the right place and a modicum of talent.

My last shot on my last roll of film from 1975

Hue & Eye, I shall remain speechless for your contribution, not bound by words, in praise of your loving contribution....

THanks you for the details and I shall follow up....

I wish you the best of Health and Happiness, as you have made others in Honour of Kashmir....

These are some of the best pictures of Led Zeppelin that I have ever seen. I would love to have some of these printed, I'm glad you are going that route.

Also, thank you so much for being so kind to share these with us.

Hue + Eye...I'm hoping that Jimmy sees these incredible pics...as the Zeppelin archivist that he is

I'm sure he would love to officially contact you as to obtaining your prints. These photos

are right up there with Preston's, Gruen's , and Haflin's...awesome!

people have sticky right clicks these days man, i would contact those in the know rather than uploading what can only be described as a treasure trove!

the B&W's are stunning mate, nice one for the share!

whack a watermark on there too!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for sharing these truly beautiful images......you are a class act and the Zeppelin community clearly appreciate your kindness.

What a great band to fall in love with !!!

Thanks again and all the best......can't wait to view more!!

Cheers

Thanks for sharing these. As someone who was born a bit after Zeppelin was no longer a band, I love seeing pics of them at their best. I also get jealous that I never got to see them live. At least I finally saw Robert Plant live. But it had to be amazing to be there, and sitting where you were. Rock on!

If your other photos are as good as the ones posted, I definately want to get prints of them, especially full kit shots of Bonham. I have thousands of rare Zep shots in my collection and am always looking to add more. It is good that amazing shots like these pop up on the net to give us old fans something to enjoy. I also collect rare shots of The Who, so if you have any of them also, I am interested in prints of them as well. When your website is up and running, please inform us salavating fans so that we can see what others you have posted and what is available for prints. Will you also be adding shots of other groups you may have taken in concert? Thanks for your kindness in sharing these gems. Best of luck with your site. I hope you make enough to pay off your medical expenses.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

anyone heard from Hue?

anyone heard from Hue?

I've been extremely busy working on my home but now that it is insanely hot o/s I'm at my computer scanning away. I'll post some more in the near future. I plan to upload photos of other artists here - I have thousands.

Thanks for all the compliments.

^ Hi Hue! hope you hadn't disappeard. Really looking forward to seeing some more 1977 Zeppelin!

do you still have plans to have a website (one your home is done of course!)?

• 4 months later...

Archived