2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia

LedZeppfan77

jb, you're spot on. A damn IOC official admitted that billions of dollars had been embezzled by Russian officials...the whole affair is a bad joke. And the world just stands by and smiles...

The world just stands by and smiles..

Or?

It would be even more interesting if they had this going...

or this

Poor Mrs. Pell (Michelle Kwan) but the "polobears" are cute.

Now that Dick Button is gone, I might even watch some figure skating this time around.

Be careful what you wish for. Scott Hamilton's screeching might make you change your mind. I assume you'll be cheering for Michigan's Davis and White? They are wonderful. :)

Sage Kotsenburg tamed the treacherous slopestyle course at the Extreme Park on Saturday, grabbing the first gold medal of the Sochi Olympics. And he did it with a run that left the 20-year-old American who talks like a surfer and rides like a purist momentarily stunned in disbelief.

Sage Kotsenburg tamed the treacherous slopestyle course at the Extreme Park on Saturday, grabbing the first gold medal of the Sochi Olympics. And he did it with a run that left the 20-year-old American who talks like a surfer and rides like a purist momentarily stunned in disbelief.

In case anyone thought our buddy KB just had an attack of articulation, the above is actually from an AP press report of the event. You can read the full article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2554645/Wow-I-just-won-Olympics-American-Sage-Kotsenburg-wins-Sochi-gold-medal-Mens-Slopestyle.html

The Women's Canadian hockey team is destroying the Swiss....4-0 in the 2nd.

And I could not get a line on it. But I already laid 4 goals in their next match. And I took Russia, Canada and US in a parlay in their first game. That teams figure skating that just finished, hell, that Canadian woman was ass kicking hot. Smokin!!!! :veryhot:

Archived