2014 FIFA World Cup

LedZeppfan77

I have been on the Dutch bandwagon as well. Just something about them feels right.

That comeback vs Mexico was very impressive. I really was scared of Mexico and yes, I think they got screwed on that penalty kick. I do not think they would have beaten the Dutch but Mexico is better than half the teams left in here. They just have to get their offensive game a bit better but I think they had the best goalie in the world. Now for this game. I hope Colombia just plain beats the daylights out of them. I feel they are underated and Brazil like Argentina and Germany are overated. Realistically could this game go to PK's? Who would that favor? It would put the pressure on Brazil for sure. I think Brazil have to be terrified of Colombia. Look at the standings. Colombia are 4-0. Brazil 2-0-2.

You gotta hand it to Brazil...they always have the most surprising names. Kaka anyone? Now they got guys like Hulk and Fred...who knew Brazilians named their kids 'Fred', hehe?

You gotta hand it to Brazil...they always have the most surprising names. Kaka anyone? Now they got guys like Hulk and Fred...who knew Brazilians named their kids 'Fred', hehe?

Dirty rotten suck hole cock roaches. I hope Germany beats the bastards

This World Cup has been a total fucking waste of time for me…To see Spain sink right off the bat, and watch England play like pussies (who misses a header like that?), and to have France once again defeated by Germany - I'm so angry I could crush a grape!

The histrionics of team Brazil are very irritating. I hope Germany beats the crap out of them.

Looks like your wish has a good chance of coming true.

Neymar out of World Cup with fractured vertebra

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/neymar-taken-to-hospital-after-getting-a-knee-in-the-back-223454503.html

Remember Thiago Silva is out also!

Looks like your wish has a good chance of coming true.

Neymar out of World Cup with fractured vertebra

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/neymar-taken-to-hospital-after-getting-a-knee-in-the-back-223454503.html

Remember Thiago Silva is out also!

There's nothing to gloat about when a player is forced out due to injury (and that even goes for a team you're not supporting) but since the start of the tournament the Brazilians look like they'd be more at home on a reality show than on the playing field ...the constant flow of tears, the calling in a psychologist to calm them down, the shouting of the national anthem, etc. They're taking this "home team pressure" a bit too far, IMHO. Referees on the other hand have deferred to them because of it. It's ridiculous, really.

There's nothing to gloat about when a player is forced out due to injury (and that even goes for a team you're not supporting) but since the start of the tournament the Brazilians look like they'd be more at home on a reality show than on the playing field ...the constant flow of tears, the calling in a psychologist to calm them down, the shouting of the national anthem, etc. They're taking this "home team pressure" a bit too far, IMHO. Referees on the other hand have deferred to them because of it. It's ridiculous, really.

Even though I believe that the Brazilians are like behaving like a bunch of wimps in this world cup, I just couldn't help but feel sorry for Neymar! :( I was really alarmed when I heard that he had fractured his vertebrae! But, I was really relieved to know that even though he will miss the rest of the world cup, he will be back on his feet in the next few weeks! A kid that talented, sure as hell, doesn't deserve to have his career cut short like that!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28173132

Damn!! What a match! I was so fuckin' nervous for the Dutch, especially in the second half!! :wacko::faint1:

I have to say, Van Gaal is such a strategist and it seems like the guy never gets flustered! That decision to bring on Krul, pretty much sealed the deal! Usually, the odds seem to be against the Netherlands, when matches progress to the penalty shoot out stage! But not this time!! Hup Holland Hup! :yay:

HUP_HOLLAND_HUP_by_LightSeven.png

European Germanic countries vs South American Latin countries now...it's getting very exciting!

Germany vs Brazil. Stealth and patience vs Speed and confidence. Should be quite a battle. Alot of possible stories. If Germany were to play Argentina, Argentina will not forget that 4-0 pummeling they took four years ago. But I just do not see that. I have no idea who will win between Germany and Brazil. I reallly liked Colombia to win that game. Now I do like the Netherlands over Argentina. I do not know how Argentina is going to win this one.. I believe Robyn and the Dutch are better than this squad and Messi is not going to make a difference. If Germany were to play the Dutch would that not be the first time ever two European teams ever won on South American pitch to reach the final? I believe so. But we are a long way from that happening My gut is it will be one of each. But I like the Netherlands chances far more. Germany could very well win also though. The speed of Brazil may cause them some problems though.

Deutschland über alles! :yay: Hup Holland Hup! :cheer:

Yep...that's the WC final I want to see: Germany vs. Netherlands.

I'll be watching Germany vs. Brazil eating bratwurst and drinking German bier at a German tavern in L.A. Not sure yet where I'll watch Holland vs. Argentina Wednesday. Trying to find out where the Orange fans in LA go to watch the games.

I would love to see the South American fans crying after seeing their dream matchup denied.

Archived