2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

This could be a very good week, provided Andy Dalton shows up tonight. It's always risky business putting your faith in him and Marvin Lewis....

How much faith can one have in these Patriots? Not the team they once were. Forget about it. Cincy now -2 1/2. With the Bills winning in Detroit and the O's in their way to the ALCS, I would say my luck has changed. Wouldn't you? LOL. I really do not see one Buffalo born polish tight end ruining my day. He is their only weapon. How about that field goal by Carpenter?

Dallas goes to Seattle next week, you putting any green down on that one Rick? Love the Jets score, wonder if Geno got benched yet?

Well barring a huge comeback I got sucked in. How does New England play so bad and then go up on Cincy who has been flawless? I have Seattle tomorrow. I am going to hammer them. I say they beat Washington 51-9. I will take Seattle to pummle Dallas. you were right about tonight. I had San Diego and Cincy parlayed,. The Orioles covered me for any stupid football plays. I will take the Bills next week to destroy New England in Buffalo. I do not care what the spread is, Buffalo is going to fucking murder them at home.

Kyle Orton does the trick apparently.

Calvin Johnson going out with an injury early in the game and Alex Henry missing 3 makible kicks in regulation is what did the Lions in. Matt Prater is probably in Detroit right now ready for his tryout!

So New England is in disarray and there is dissension in the locker room? Well, after last night's wiping of the Bungholes, if that is turmoil then I wish the Raiders had some of that turmoil.

As for Detroit...thanks a lot Bong-Man! Your frikkin' team knocked me out of the Suicide Pool I play in...I had Detroit beating Buffalo this week. I had thought about going with Dallas over Houston but that game scared me a bit. The Lions at home seemed a safer bet.

I can hear Rick's cackling clear over here...Lions AND Tigers lose to Rick's teams on the same day! What are the odds?!?

So New England is in disarray and there is dissension in the locker room? Well, after last night's wiping of the Bungholes, if that is turmoil then I wish the Raiders had some of that turmoil.

As for Detroit...thanks a lot Bong-Man! Your frikkin' team knocked me out of the Suicide Pool I play in...I had Detroit beating Buffalo this week. I had thought about going with Dallas over Houston but that game scared me a bit. The Lions at home seemed a safer bet.

I can hear Rick's cackling clear over here...Lions AND Tigers lose to Rick's teams on the same day! What are the odds?!?

Maybe the Orioles and Bills are having a drink together at the airport. I very nice airport in Detroit IMO. They win huge games right across the street from each other. Of course the Orioles was a bit bigger. I still think New England has slipped. Cincy just stunk out the joint. Lets see what happens in Buffalo next week. I say no way Brady is going to walk all over our defense

The last two lion games i attended, we lost by a last play 54 yarder and a 58 yarder. Bring back Hanson !

I think i'm just going to forget this last sports weekend....kind of like a bad date from hell. I took the day off just to regroup.

The last two lion games i attended, we lost by a last play 54 yarder and a 58 yarder. Bring back Hanson !

I think i'm just going to forget this last sports weekend....kind of like a bad date from hell. I took the day off just to regroup.

I feel your pain...my condolences.

Bring back Morningwheg!!! Hahaha.

Is there any reason to watch football tonight. I know the game is not in Seattle, but anything less than the Taters getting pasted would be uncivilized...

This should be EASY MONEY. If they dont win this damn game by double digits I'll fucking Troll the shit out of their message boards. I am sick of the better team not showing up like Cincy last night. Come on down Mr Brady. We got somethin waitin for ya. An ass whippin. Our line is going to fucking chew on those fuckers. I hope K Williams is a go. I think he will be. Waiting for news on Freddie Jackson. Belechek has praised him before and fears him. This game is going to be the official changing of the guard game. I think Miami will be our true competition before its all said and done. Wait until New England has to play San Diego. Toast. Tonight, I say 51-9 Seattle

Is there any reason to watch football tonight. I know the game is not in Seattle, but anything less than the Taters getting pasted would be uncivilized...

I agree, Seattle should run all over them. However, Seattle on the road is a different team than at home and they've had a long rest. The 'skins were embarrassed in their last game and might have something to prove. I think this could be closer than what would seem obvious. Like last night - something told me the Patriots had something to prove after that embarrassment the previous week, and they did.

I agree, Seattle should run all over them. However, Seattle on the road is a different team than at home and they've had a long rest. The 'skins were embarrassed in their last game and might have something to prove. I think this could be closer than what would seem obvious. Like last night - something told me the Patriots had something to prove after that embarrassment the previous week, and they did.

51-9. They are not Dallas. Those cowpokes that barely beat Houston. Next week you go to Seattle. Yikes

Obviously yikes! I just hope we get out without any major injuries. It'll give us a good measuring stick, that's for sure!

We had Houston by 10 with 7 to go, but the same old thing happened. The defense laid down and then shitty play calling and execution on the offensive side. Of course that's the same Houston team that handled your Bills already, right Rick?

I couldn't believe all the empty seats at the 49er game.

Randy Cross was right when he called the fans 'A bunch of quiche eaters.'

"Hopefully, our white-wine sipping crowd will decide to get off its collective ass and cheer," the 49ers guard told reporters. "They didn't make much noise Monday night. I thought they had a bunch of cardboard dummies up there."