2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

This is one Sunday where I look forward to flipping between the Pats/Bills and Green Bay/Miami game--Has father time caught up with Brady and Belichick? Is the Bills D as good as Rick advertises... we shall see....

Jesus Paul, are they playing in Miami or Green Bay? It sounds like a Packer home game out there.

Can't even watch the game here(CBS),.......yet there is a new skin product on the market. :redcard:

What? How is that legal? New England is the road team so NFL local blackout rules shouldn't be in effect for the New England area. It is a CBS game and CBS only gets one game today while Fox gets the double-header, so what game is CBS showing at 4pm if they aren't airing a 1pm game?

Here in LA, CBS is showing the Chargers @ Raiders at 1PST/4 EST, while the Fox double-header is Green Bay @ Miami now and Dallas @ Seattle after the Miami game.

Fox is airing the Pats game, which is weird because I thought CBS aired all the AFC games. Hmmmm.....

Yeah, that makes no sense at all! AFC is CBS and NFC is Fox. The only thing I can figure is if the local Fox affiliate is New England's home station, then maybe a deal is worked out where Fox gets to air the Patriot road games, while CBS airs their home games.

Tis a puzzlement.

Sigh, same old Bills--can't beat the Patriots... :rolleyes:

Yep Paul - what excuse will we hear this time! :slapface:

I think Rick said he was going to Hoboken to see his daughter. He's had it rough lately - maybe we should send a search team! Check all the bridges first! ;)

This Miami game is getting REALLY interesting....mo is definitely on their side! I'm telling you guys the heat is really intense down here right now. I'm sure the Packers are withering due to it! It has been like this since Friday.