2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

Bung'ole buggery in Cincinnati today.

I'll have to get liquored up to say what the fuck happened in Buffalo.

:lol: Rebel Yell? Old Grandad? Wild Turkey?

Hey Chuckster! Dallas is up at halftime! Must be interesting in your house with your son rooting for Seattle and you for Dallas.

Hey Chuckster! Dallas is up at halftime! Must be interesting in your house with your son rooting for Seattle and you for Dallas.

Yes it is!!! Mrs. Walter, Mr. Walter, and puppy Walter are all in our Cowboys jerseys....Walter Jr. is in his Seahawks jersey, and not very happy! ;):D

Your Raiders are looking nice today!

I HATE Troy Aikman! He is anti-Cowboys to the max! Romo takes more uncalled hits than anyone!

Seattle is moving the ball...

Yeah, the guy only won you 3 Super Bowls. :P

Seattle is only moving the ball when special teams gaffes by the Cowboys give Seattle a short field. Take away the blocked punt and fumbled punt and Dallas would be dominating the score.

Yeah, the guy only won you 3 Super Bowls. :P

Seattle is only moving the ball when special teams gaffes by the Cowboys give Seattle a short field. Take away the blocked punt and fumbled punt and Dallas would be dominating the score.

Almost any good quarterback could've won with that team. Instead of being 50/50 in the booth, he's 90/10 opposite of Dallas!

Held em to a FG....20-17. Tell me this score yesterday and I'd be happy, so :D

Seahawks up 7-0. Walter Jr. is happy!

What's up with "beast mode" not in for the first series???

Haha, I realize this was from last week but I only saw it today. So speaking of Beast Mode, here was the last meal I had in Washington before leaving...Beast Mode Breakfast.

post-1470-0-53699300-1413152608_thumb.jp

Hah! Good old radiator elixer...just kidding. I've got a pretty well stocked liquor cabinet but haven't touched spirits in years.

My tastes are really confined to cheap mass produced brand beers.