2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

Is it too late to switch my pick to Dallas? Oh my gawd, why don't I ever listen to my gut when it comes to these damn football games... :rolleyes:

Man am I glad I switched my W9 streak from GB to the Hawks. This game is OVER. Rodgers in trouble. He is hurt. Dallas has this. But they will not be able to pull a play like that vs that Seattle defense. I still think Seattle is the team to beat. But Dallas has a shot. If they play New England, its go Dallas. that is now much I want New England to lose

Hey Walter! Do you celebrate in your son's face or do you and Mrs. W keep it cool and understated? Does Junior talk trash to you?

My wife says we all take our Oxy and everyone is cool....;) He talks some smack, but I always remind him of the scoreboard: 5 SB's to 1, and we beat them this year! ;)

He is reminding me he is undefeated so far in the playoffs picks, and he has Green Bay today.

Login' this game so far...:prayers: My beard is in full effect, Sean! :yesnod:

Edited by Walter

My wife says we all take our Oxy and everyone is cool....;) He talks some smack, but I always remind him off the scoreboard: 5 SB's to 1, and we beat them this year! ;)

Login' this game so far...:pray: My beard is in full effect, Sean! :yesnod:

Haha...fear the beard!

These games never are, Paul. Such is the life of a Cowboys fan! ;):yesnod:

21-20, after a Romo sack, heading into the 4th.

Let's Go Cowboys!!!!

You must be chewing the sofa. Do you prefer leather or cloth? Glad I did not pick this game on my STREAK contest. I would be dead either way I feel. I thought Dallas had this put away. Yikes. Seattle awaits