2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

No last-second Hail Mary pass needed for Seattle to beat Green Bay this time. I didn't see the game but it looks like Seattle didn't suffer any post-Super Bowl slump.

Et tu Denver and San Francisco? The bar has been set.

Not to get too carried away with one game, but damn the Seahawks look unbeatable again. Maybe not 16-0 unbeatable, and I would still like to see how they fare when they are away from the asylum, but so far it's hard to bet against Seattle as far as a repeat trip to the Super Bowl....

Well here is to EJ Manuel proving all the doubters in Western NY wrong. Whoever is calling the plays needs to give Chicago a steady dose of Spiller, Jackson and Brown. And try and hit Sammy Watkins and Woods on quick strikes. Use our speed to beat their D. As for our d, our defensive line should be able to get to Cutler. Go Bills!!!!

Buffalo up...Jacksonville shutting out the Eagles! :blink: Same old screwy NFL Sunday.

Of course some things remain the same...Patriots and Steelers lead their games and Oakland looks mediocre. If it wasn't for the Jets turnovers they would be killing the Raiders.

The Eagles are the big shock...down 0-17 to Jax? I guess the NFC East isn't as cut-and-dried as we thought. If the Eagles can lose to the Jags, then it's anybody's division. Which is good news for Walter and his Cowboys. Might be one of those years where 8-8 wins the division.

I see my Vikings pick is working out so far. Bengals shutting out the Ravens in Baltimore, what the hell... :wacko: Rick's Bills up 10, and if the Taters lose to the Texans I imagine the Nation's Capitol will have a conniption, to say the least. I'm sure ebk will be hearing it Monday morning....

Archived