2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

This game, it stinks like a hamster cage that hasn't been cleaned for a week. But the Fins have first and goal at the 4 yd line right now--so, we'll see how it goes...

Haahahaha,. No a construction out house in Miami. In July. You can breath for a minute. I hate to say this but GO JETS. J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK

Would really help the Bills.

I will never know why the Dolphins let Carpenter get away. I love the guy. He is our best kicker since Steve Christie. If we had him in 90 we would have our damn rings.

Next week Super Mario has to make Peyton run for his life. I feel good about our chances in Denver. And no I am not smoking the glass dick.

Come on your green monsters

What a game--shitty is the word that seems best, but as some here would say "a win is a win." And now the Fins have slid into that last wild card spot ahead of KC and Buffalo--how long will it last though?

Baltimore for your team and at Denver for mine. We are both expected to lose. Baltimore will be in a foul mood after losing a tough game on a comeback by San Diego. Denver I believe will be pretty confident. But I am sure Manning knows Buffalo has a defensive line that can make his life hell. Its a tall order but the last time we played Denver, in Buffalo, they were cruising along and we were well out of it and we beat them pretty soundly. Of course I do not believe Manning was there yet. But we have played Peyton many times when he was a Colt. our defense must be good. I do believe we can burn their corners. Watkins and Woods can be effective and so can Chandler. Miami was lucky to escape last night. I do not see them beating the Ravens. This is the best secondary Tanehill will see this year. I am hoping somehow the Bills are up to the task and they can escape with a win. Then they come home to play, Green Bay. Yikes. If by some chance they can pull off those games, they can get in. They then go to the Raiders. Watching ESPN and Cleveland has a full blown QB controversy that we knew was coming. Both of these guys cannot possibly be back next year. Manziel vs the Colts? I believe they are going to turn to him. He reminds me of Doug Flutie. Small QB, with a good arm who can run all day.

Is Johnny-Mania heating up in Cleveland again? He looked impressive on that one drive--no doubt about that. But I also have this image of Manziel laying down in the endzone like he was dead after that fumble that the refs ruled was not a fumble--whatever. I'm really not sure what the Browns should do at QB--I've heard both sides of the argument & both sides make a good case for Hoyer and Manziel; hmmm....

I really live in fear of these next 2 games for Miami--The Ravens still have to be pissed about that shit pass interference that cost them the Chargers game. Then, it's to New England--where Brady and Belichick will probably be foaming at the mouth. Tough times ahead...

I really live in fear of these next 2 games for Miami--The Ravens still have to be pissed about that shit pass interference that cost them the Chargers game. Then, it's to New England--where Brady and Belichick will probably be foaming at the mouth. Tough times ahead...

Yes Baltimore will be a tough one. I respect that team. Walter, fear not, Chicago has not a prayer. They have no defense. Dallas kills them and then gets ready to avenge the Philly game

December has always been rough for the Cowboys--will that hold true to form in 2014, that is the million dollar question? Cowboys have to hope they can win and that Philly and Detroit lose some games. The only way into the tournament for Dallas may be to win the division. Whatever happens, I'm guessing there will be another 10 or 11 win team that gets shutout of the playoff picture, while the NFC South winner will be in, because that's what the rules say--I imagine there will be much outrage when that happens...

December has always been rough for the Cowboys--will that hold true to form in 2014, that is the million dollar question? Cowboys have to hope they can win and that Philly and Detroit lose some games. The only way into the tournament for Dallas may be to win the division. Whatever happens, I'm guessing there will be another 10 or 11 win team that gets shutout of the playoff picture, while the NFC South winner will be in, because that's what the rules say--I imagine there will be much outrage when that happens...

I hope that Detroit gets in. This is their best team in ages. Yes Dallas is good too. I just would love to see the Lions get in. And I say they will.

Lets see what kind of a number the Rams do on the deadskins in Washington. I say they will hammer them

That will give fuel to fire for the NFL wanting to expand the playoffs. Tonight we will really begin to see what the Cowboys are made of. This is a game they SHOULD win, now let's see if they can get the job done - unlike other years! Their ball-control offense needs to step up and be physically punishing, wear down the Bears, and look fresh in the 4th quarter. Same with the d-line rotation. In the 4th, you should see more pressure and more turnovers. :smiley_pray:

That will give fuel to fire for the NFL wanting to expand the playoffs. Tonight we will really begin to see what the Cowboys are made of. This is a game they SHOULD win, now let's see if they can get the job done - unlike other years! Their ball-control offense needs to step up and be physically punishing, wear down the Bears, and look fresh in the 4th quarter. Same with the d-line rotation. In the 4th, you should see more pressure and more turnovers. :smiley_pray:

I am putting my W6 streak on the line and its early in the month. I cannot see Dallas losing this game. The Bears suck. Dallas should be able to run the ball all night. The concern is the defense. If Dallas has a defense it must show up tonight against a QB that is throwing a ton of picks. My Bills went in there and beat them opening day. So is that enough to convince you? I will be shocked if Dallas does not win. They will win.

This could have an effect on Sunday's game & the rest of the AFC playoff picture....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11977442/baltimore-ravens-haloti-ngata-suspended-4-games-peds

So he did a Chris Davis. Well, the Ravens defense is not a one man act. You guys are still in for hell. /As are we with Mr Manning yelling out Omaha. He is going to land in Omaha when fucking Super Mario hits him. Damn Fluke, how many times you gonna change your dang photo this week? LOL. Walter, are your boys going to come through or still be wondering what hit them on Thanksgiving?

6 of 8 experts on CBS Sportsline pick the Bills to cover vs Denver yet none have the balls to pick them to win. If you think they will cover, they can win.

I'm starting to seriously wonder if I should change my pick for the Ravens/Fins game. Haloti Ngata will be a big loss for Baltimore's D, I think--but it's not like Baltimore can't overcome this bit of adversity. Hmmmm....

Iike Baltimore but I have an agenda. Dallas should be able to run on these fucks all night. I would go for this. But they may not

First down!!!!

Good drive. Eat the clock and hopefully punch it in. Go Boys

Why throw into triple coverage?

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!

Archived