2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

He'll put on a show, if the O line gives Eli time to get him the ball.

Jerry Rese better use their top picks on that O line. Beef up the D line via free agency. Suy from the Lions will be in NYG Blue in 2015, no boubts about that.

As it stands right now, the Cowboys are back in the playoff picture, but that could all change this coming Sunday. Does anyone really expect the Bucs to beat Detroit. I'm wondering which way Walter is going with the Seahawks/Eagles game--who do you want to win that one?

That is one tough game to call. I do not even remember who I picked. It was a complete toss up to me. The only thing that stops me from believing the Eagles can win it all is Sanchez. I just cannot get that bad taste of him out of my mouth from his days with the jets. I thought he should have been out of the NFL and still think he will be exposed, maybe this week by that Seattle secondary. As for the Lions, they will get in. They will pound Tampa. and my boys will go into Denver and Peyton will run for his life

Nothing I really have to say, just wanted to add a few pics in case Andy is reading... ;)

10730879_10152817799052929_2151975939022

10418540_10152667547917929_1924295079769

The cheerleaders are certainly more entertaining to me than those fish. I am hoping Baltimore takes care of them and I think they should. But I am sure more whacky things will happen. Many experts pick Miami. I do not know why. I do not think they or my team have caught the Ravens yet

I'm guessing the recent suspension of Haloti Ngata may have something to do with people picking the Fins. I'm still wavering about whether or not I should change my pick for that game.

Mike Wallace is very questionable for Miami. I'm going with Miami regardless. Should be very close.

:thumbsup: I copy that Paul. A little sweet luck is always welcome. And how sweet it is! Grazie Mille

Interesting news my again. Actually crazy article.

Report: Snyder, Allen may side with RG3 and fire Gruden

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 6, 2014, 5:17 PM EST

AP

If Jay Gruden really is done with quarterback Robert Griffin III, does that mean Griffin’s days in Washington are numbered?

Not necessarily. The other option is that Gruden’s days in Washington are numbered.

And according to Jason Reid of the Washington Post, that’s a possibility. In the latest of what is becoming an all-too-frequent stream of quotes from unnamed sources, a team official tells Reid that Gruden could be “one and done,” a team official said, meaning Gruden could be fired even though he’s just wrapping up the first year of his five-year contract.

Another game I'm wavering about is the Steelers/Bengals. I don't trust Andy Dalton or Marvin Lewis--but on the flipside, the Steelers are untrustworthy as well. I guess since the Bungles are at home, that should give them the advantage--but who really knows. I sure as hell don't....

^^ Yeah, I saw the clips of that fight that happened during that game. If only the Saints had that much vim and vigor on offense and defense, then maybe those chumps would be better record wise. And Atlanta will no doubt get their ass skewered tomorrow night--gawd what an awful division.

Good game in Miami--Fins trailing by 4 at the moment...

When is a fumble not a fumble--when you have this stupid ass rule that if the QB's arm is coming forward then it's an incomplete pass. Such bullshit--the competition committee needs to do something about this nonsense...

:mad:

I take it this happened to Miami? LOL. Can you or anyone believe this fucking New Orleans game? How is this possible?

^^ Yeah, Flacco fumbled while the Ravens were in the redzone, but because of this shit ass rule, the call got reversed. And I think I've run out of things to say about the Saints.

And what the hell was I thinking picking the Titans today? One week, the G-Men look like shit, then they come out & play like this--the NFL, you try to figure it out... :wacko:

^^ Yeah, Flacco fumbled while the Ravens were in the redzone, but because of this shit ass rule, the call got reversed. And I think I've run out of things to say about the Saints.

And what the hell was I thinking picking the Titans today? One week, the G-Men look like shit, then they come out & play like this--the NFL, you try to figure it out... :wacko:

New Orleans is ruining a perfect day for me. If Buffalo can pull the shocker, I can get some extra green there. have a parlay, Steelers, Rams, Bills

Rams were lock of the century today

Well, that was the backbreaker. I don't know if ebk is reading, but congrats if you are. I'm actually hoping the Ravens do get into the playoffs--if there's one team that wouldn't be afraid to go into Tom Brady's house and beat him, it would be Baltimore.

Thanks paul! I was pretty discouraged at the start of the game, but things turned around nicely.

Looks like the Browns may pull off a huge upset--still got about 3 minutes and change left. I'm hoping Luck can pull out a comeback....

Denver handed a TD by crooked fucking refs. We stop them on third down. They call illegal contact. No way. Even the announcers said its impossible to ;play defense any more

Archived