2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

I know Orton's not a scrambler, but I think he could have done a little better than that on that last play. Hmmmm....

We pick Manning and run it back to their 20 and that fucking bastard ref fucked us again. Calls holding on the run back and puts it back in Bills territory. This is bullshit

A lot of what I would call strange happenings in the league late--will the Cards win another game? I've gone from believing in Bruce Arians to wondering if they will even make the playoffs now. Their schedule is a real bitch going down the stretch--I guess Carson Palmer was a bigger loss than I originally thought.

Niners and Raiders tied at the half--As Deion would say, the Raiders are the best sparring partner in the NFL. I'm hoping Seattle can break loose this 2nd half....

I do not know how they justify all these horrendous calls. Just because its Manning and they are home they get all the breaks? Two picks run back almost 50 yds and both called back into our zone. Bullshit. Holding calls on running plays. Gilmore should take that guys head off and run these fucking Zebra;s for good measure

I keep waiting for Seattle to deliver the knockout blow, but they keep letting Philly hang in there. Now Lynch just fumbled, oh my....

I just flipped. Did not know it was on. I covered with Bills on a parlay. Now al I need is San Diego plus 3 1/2. LOL

Now we MUST beat Green Bay. Thanks you fucking Zebras. I would call league office if I were the Bills brass

I'm guessing all hell will break loose in San Fran if this score holds up. You can't beat Da Raidas.

You cant beat da Refs. I am sick of this shit. Losing because of these bastards. Those calls on Buffalo were pure shit. Down goes Sanchez. Makes me want to Troll the Philly boards

NFC title game will be Seattle vs either Detroit or Green Bay. I really believe the Lions have a shot. If the season were starting now, I would pick the Rams to go all the way

The way things are looking now, I can't argue with that--although I will say I think Arizona may still have a shot if they win the West and clinch home field....

The way things are looking now, I can't argue with that--although I will say I think Arizona may still have a shot if they win the West and clinch home field....

Hey Paul. I have a question. My Streak on ESPN is once again up to 3. Tonight there are two propositions. Second one is a slam dunk. IN second half of NE/SD game, more TD runs or pass's? Over 90 percent picking pass including me. But in first half, who throws first TD pass? Brady or Rivers? What would you do if you had to answer that one?

Brady - pass.

Walter, did you see the fucking number those refs did on us? Two picks on Manning taken back 50 yds and both called back to our 20 some yd line on supposed clip? That is only two of a bunch of calls that were total bogus shit

Only game I did not cover the spread on all day was NO

Hey Paul. I have a question. My Streak on ESPN is once again up to 3. Tonight there are two propositions. Second one is a slam dunk. IN second half of NE/SD game, more TD runs or pass's? Over 90 percent picking pass including me. But in first half, who throws first TD pass? Brady or Rivers? What would you do if you had to answer that one?

I would say take Brady, but knowing how my luck goes it will be Rivers. Btw, Rick I think you're "lone wolfing" tonight picking the Chargers. Good luck with that....

I would say take Brady, but knowing how my luck goes it will be Rivers. Btw, Rick I think you're "lone wolfing" tonight picking the Chargers. Good luck with that....

Well Paul, I picked Baltimore and I got robbed on my Cleveland pick. If we picked against the spread I assure you I would be far higher up in the standings. If San Diego loses by 3 I still win by the way

Watching the highlights on NFL Network--I should have known the Bungles would screw me over. But as they say, hindsight is 20/20....

I called that one. Has history not taught you something? Every time Cincy appears to have things all right with the world, they will do you in and Pittsburgh owns them in that building. And Pittsburgh came roaring back late after that pathetic loss to New Orleans, those overated clowns. I learned my lesson.

72 percent agree with you and Walter. I am not going to follow the sheep as the lingo goes on this game. I am going with Rivers. On a hunch. I could play it safe and get to W4 on the passing prop. But if I can pull this off I can get to W5 tonight. I am not going to sheep it tonight

In theory I guess I should cheer for New England tonight?

Archived