2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

Yeah, I think Rodgers has thrown Buffalo's D two or three gifts and you couldn't catch them. I guess the same thing people have said about Seattle not being the same team on the road they are at home applies to the Packers as well. Real tight game--but I'm not surprised by it....

Damn. Miami putting up a fight. Buffalo's defense keeping them in the game. Oakland stumbling and bumbling as usual.

And the Browns are SHIT as I've said all along, Rick.

We are up 3. Woods drops another huge pass on 3rd or we could have had more than 3. Green Bay has ball. D must keep it up

Well, Cleveland wanted Johnny Football and they got him, in all his glory... :rolleyes:

Yeah, but can we right him off for one game? As for the Bills, can we get in at 10-6? Do not forget, New England won. If SD can beat Denver, NE clinches home field next week meaning they would sit their players vs Buffalo. But I do not care what they do. I want a shot at them

The playoffs may be a reach for Buffalo--I think right now you have 4 or 5 teams ahead of you in the standings. Regardless, nice victory today & Bong-Man has to like the results, giving his Lions a shot at the NFC North crown....

Yes it helps the Lions. But we are certainly alive. And in better shape than Miami. I dont see why we cant get in if we win last two

I'm in the mood for calling for people's jobs--Terry Collins with the Mets & now Joe Schmow down in Miami. Rick for Buffalo to get in, I think you would have to win out & hope for a lot of help. As I said, Baltimore and Pittsburgh have the Wild card spots right now, so you better hope those 2 squads go in the toilet these last 2 weeks of the season.

Archived