2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

I'm in the mood for calling for people's jobs--Terry Collins with the Mets & now Joe Schmow down in Miami. Rick for Buffalo to get in, I think you would have to win out & hope for a lot of help. As I said, Baltimore and Pittsburgh have the Wild card spots right now, so you better hope those 2 squads go in the toilet these last 2 weeks of the season.

I just looked at the schedule. I am going to give Baltimore the top wild card. Done deal. But we can beat out either Pittsburgh, SD or KC. And SD plays KC so one has to lose. It can happen. First, we must bury the Raiders

KC at Pittsburgh next week

If the Lions lose, that means hope will still be alive for the loser of tonight's Boys/Eagles tilt....

They won. And can you believe that stinking Carolina team is in first place! The coach should have put his foot in his mouth. What t a disgrace. If they get in they will lose 52-0. Now lets see what Dallas does.

Just think Rick, if the Bills played in the NFC South, I think they would be guaranteed to win the division....

God help us if someone with a 6-10 or so record makes the playoffs and goes on to win the Superbowl...

Great game by the Bills, I am sure a lot of teams will be looking closely at the game film. Rodgers was 17 of 42!

Just think Rick, if the Bills played in the NFC South, I think they would be guaranteed to win the division....

God help us if someone with a 6-10 or so record makes the playoffs and goes on to win the Superbowl...

Great game by the Bills, I am sure a lot of teams will be looking closely at the game film. Rodgers was 17 of 42!

Yeah defense was great. Great start to this Dallas game. I need Dallas to finish off a 3 teamer. Hoping the Bills can get in. SD lost. KC at Pitt next week. Not sure who I need to cheer for in that one. I heard on the radio we may need SF to beat SD last week. But I do not trust the 49ers at all

^^ Well, the Cowboys are not exactly my boys, if that was who you were referring to. I'm just rooting for Dallas this Sunday for familial reasons.

Bruce Arians was feeling himself a little bit after that Thursday Night victory. I guess when you're 11-3 with all the QB issues they have had, you've earned the right to talk some shit.

Sorry man, I don't know why I was thinking you were a cowboy fan....they are unfortunately looking good tonight.

Archived