2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

Right now the Eagles have a better division record so they would have the tie breaker. Word is TY Hilton is probably not gonna play, so he can rest his hammy. That would be huge for the Cowboys! Free is gonna be out for Dallas - but Murray and Martin will play. That's what I'm hearing at least. We shall see....c'mon Cowboys' fans - make some GD noise on Sunday! Rattle Luck! He has the second most turnovers for a qb in the NFL this season, only behind - Cutler!

Right now the Eagles have a better division record so they would have the tie breaker. Word is TY Hilton is probably not gonna play, so he can rest his hammy. That would be huge for the Cowboys! Free is gonna be out for Dallas - but Murray and Martin will play. That's what I'm hearing at least. We shall see....c'mon Cowboys' fans - make some GD noise on Sunday! Rattle Luck! He has the second most turnovers for a qb in the NFL this season, only behind - Cutler!

Go take a peek at ESPN Fantasy, The Streak contest. My handle is Rickb57 and I am in a group called Fans of Buffalo Sabres. I am on top with a W9. I cannot afford to lose. Last month and I am going after it. $20,000 to the winnner. I sat out yesterday and today only the St Louis Blues over the Sharks tempts me. I was going to take Illinois St in college football until the line swung 2 1/2 pts in one hour. That means big money just went down in Vegas. My Male cat Diesel monster is my avatar. A little black and white beauty. My best friend. Tommorrow at 1 I am taking Either New England to win by double digits or Baltimore to win out right. Only tough props are listed. All tough. Soccer, college BB, FB, Volleyball, etc. I am afraid to lay 10 with the Eagles today as history has taught me Washington gives them fits. And I do not trust Sanchez. Dallas is going to hammer Indy tomorrow. I have no doubt. At 4 I will take the prop, the Bills lead at the half and win the game. Easy, peasy, Japanesey. I am looking for some input on the Baltimore game at Houston. Do you think its safer than NE winning by double digits over Jets? Anyone have a lock today?

PS Strider, ready for your boys to be taken out to the wood shed? Ha

Not that I'm one for giving betting advice, but I would think if there's a lock tomorrow, it would be the Packers. History tells us that Rex Ryan's boys always play Brady and Belichick tough. The Pats may win, but I would be surprised if it was a blowout--even with the sorry state of the Jets QB position....

Poor Redrum. His 49ers keep collapsing in horrorshow fashion. San Francisco had a 20-point lead on San Diego and still blew it. Yet another home loss...move back to Candlestick fellas!

Rick, come on down to the Black Hole. Today's special...Buffalo burgers. We're gonna grind your Bills up.

Their defense looked like Swiss cheese in the 2nd half. Couldn't stop 3rd downs, at all.

Rat bastard 49ers dealt us a blow. Now we must hope Pittsburgh wins and then KC beats San Diego. Very likely. Dallas will kill Indy. I am putting my W9 Streak on ESPN on Green Bay by double digits and then likely Dallas. I like the Bills alot too but they must also lead at the half to win the prop. I want to get out of the day with 12 and then I feel real good about some of the college bowl games that will be played by the 31st when the month and the contest end.

PS I like Atlanta to win over NO

The rumor is the Rams, could go back to Los Angeles!!!! Always my second favorite team because they were the LA Rams and I was celebrating when they won in 99, this would firmly re establish them as my second favorite team by a country mile. I hope the Rams go back to LA where they belong. They are going to have a very bright future with this current team. They are loaded. I am just wondering if Bradford is in the plans? I would think.

I think Bradford may be too injury prone at this point. But if the Rams do get a good starting QB, they could definitely contend in that division. Btw, Rick, do you want the Chiefs to beat the Steelers today? I think that would help Buffalo's slim chances....

No. Need Pittsburgh to win. KC and SD must each lose one. If KC loses to Pitt they should then beat SD at home last week. We are getting a miracle in Houston so far. If Houston can hold on, its a miracle come true. That give the Bills a huge shot. But we must take care of our own business. I do not think they can eliminate us today. Last nights game was a fucking nightmare. SF fucked us. Now we need KC to lose here and then beat SD. But there is another way in involving Baltimore and pittsburgh both. I took Green Bay on Streak. New Eng in a dog fight. I picked Atlanta and Minnesota and feel good about them. GB must win double digits. Should kill Tampa. Then I think I take Dallas. I may take the Bills but they have to not only win, but have the lead at halftime. That is the part I do not like

The Rams are not moving back to L.A. No team is. It's a mirage the NFL uses to extort new stadiums from other cities."Build us a new stadium or we'll take your team away and move them to L.A."

Rick, get ready for Silver and Black and Blue pain! Haha.

The Rams are not moving back to L.A. No team is. It's a mirage the NFL uses to extort new stadiums from other cities."Build us a new stadium or we'll take your team away and move them to L.A."

Rick, get ready for Silver and Black and Blue pain! Haha.

Not in 2015 Strider but in 16 the Los Angeles Rams may be back. Hollywood Pk a possible location. Raiders are going down We now have life. KC and Baltimore losing. GO BILLS!!!!!!

Archived