2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

Walter, I know you said the AFC East was the worst division in football, but were you forgetting about the NFC South when you made that statement?

Speaking of the South, I have no faith whatsoever in the Falcons on the road. Matty Ice will probably be melted ice again--but on the flipside, how good are the Giants, really--they beat the Skins and the Texans, but I'm still not sold on them either. What a game that should be today... :rolleyes:

Oh, and in case Andy is reading this...

092114-miavkc-db3540.jpg

I like the Falcons. As for the Bills, Orton was thrown to the wolves in Dallas in their last game last year and there were some moments of hope. They say and I agree he can get the job done with the talent. the last win for Buffalo in Detroit? 1979. Ouch. Even though sometimes they may not play there for almost a decade.

Back to Atlanta. how in hell can anyone think the Giants are as good as Atlanta? Not me. I love Atlanta in this game. love Dallas, San Diego and Cincy. I like Cleveland a little also

The interception train has arrived on time for the Cowboys defense. Let's see if the O can take advantage....

Fitzpatrick is a joke of a QB...Houston wont go anywhere with him. Even Eli would laugh at the pic Fitzpatrick threw a few minutes ago.

I think the next game the Cowboys will lose will be on the 19th vs Big Blue.

^^ The Cowboys travel to Seattle next week, so the smart money would say that will be a loss as well...

And I had a feeling I should have switched my Falcons pick to the Giants. "Matty Ice", what a joke--at least when the Falcons are on the road.... :rolleyes:

Edited by paul carruthers

Besides myself, it looks like Anjin-san and Strider are the only ones picking New England over Cincy.

My (mini) upset of the day. I expect Brady to look in post season form tonight.

Of course, if New England gets their ass pounded, I'll ask the mods to delete this post....

Edited by jabe

In trying to decide tough games, I usually say go with the home team--working out so far as it concerns the Titans. And this would be the week Jay Cutler decides he wants to play like he's a professional NFL QB....

Cleveland sucks my left one. I will bet Manziel is already saying put me in or trade me out of this shit hole

Man, as if it wasn't evident last week, the Saints have real problems. You would think if there was a tonic for their ills it would be playing at home vs. Tampa, but so far Bucs out in front...

I have Tampa at huge odds straight up on the money line on 3 parlays. Chance to make a killing if things work out right

I think that the Bills are now the team to beat in the East. I am hoping the Bengals pound NE tonight. Why are my letters slanted now.?

I believe Cincy is ripe to fall.

Can Dalton handle prime time like Brady? I think not.

Congrats on your Bills win. They fucked up my picks this week.

Chargers mauling the Jets as I figured. Love it. I have the Chargers with Cincy. I cant believe that is a pick game. I do not care about Brady and all the BS,. Cincy is better,. Is there any doubt? Not from me there isn't. I am hoping Arizon can pull the upset. Dallas let me down. Winning by 3. They should have killed Houston. Pretenders

I cant believe fucking Tampa blew that game

Edited by LedZeppfan77