Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
paul carruthers

2014 NFL Thread...

You can blame the Miami game on me pc. For the last two years they have been "that team" for me. I can't seem to guess them properly...long way to go on this one though!

Yeah, I had a feeling this would be the day Miami got beat--but if they could just get one good drive going & get in the endzone, they could make this a game...

.take Jacksonville with the points.

....and you were saying? 24-7 'boys @ the half. ;):)

:cheer:

Buffalo is moving that ball. I thought they had more injuries than that today - otherwise I would've taken them. Oh well...

I just saw that Buffalo play--weirdness to say the least. Miami continues to sputter on offense--Suh has been in Tannehill's kitchen all day long...

Wow, what a turnaround in the Dolphins game--still a lot of ball left to be played, but my, oh my. Talk about a momentum swing--a blocked field goal leads to a touchdown....

Wow, what a turnaround in the Dolphins game--still a lot of ball left to be played, but my, oh my. Talk about a momentum swing--a blocked field goal leads to a touchdown....

And KC just scored on a run, pitch out and caught the defense off guard. So far Defennse has been great. We are up 3. Need to score again

See my last post before yours....

I saw it. I figured it was a defensive score because they were in your end. Detroit is a good comeback team though. the Bills must move this ball

Fucking Steelers. I am going to harass the shit out of a Steelers fan I know. those assholes. Lay an egg vs the stinking Jets. After they look like world beaters for 3 weeks. How do they go in there and stink up the joint like this?

Bills draw Chiefs offside and they call movement on us. Bullshit call. I hate these fucking refs. Out to fuck us every week

I guess that's the beauty of the NFL--if you want to call it that--you never know what's going to happen. The Steelers will put a hurting on all our records...

Edited by paul carruthers