2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

Like I said, you always feel good going into NFL Sunday until the damn whistle blows. The Vikings stink, the Browns stink, Carolina really sucks & the damn Saints--they might go 6-10 and still win that sorry ass division. Oh my goodness....

The Rams will be in the Super Bowl next year. Just wait. This is a team on the rise. Cleveland is a piece of shit. How do they beat up Cincy on the road and then stink out the joint vs Houston with a rookie QB, and their big time running back OUT. Fuck me hard. It mattered not who I took. Washington is toast. Even the Saints are getting it put to them. I had a feeling Cincy was going to expose them for the pretenders they are. They did. Is anyone really any good in this league? Maybe the Rams are the best team but its too late. The Cardinals and Detroit may be a preview of the NFC title game. No reason the Lions cant get to the Super Bowl. Best team they have ever put on the field for Thanksgiving day. I have to see who they play but it wont be the traditional stinker

Thanksgiving. Lions will kill the bears. Eagles and Cowboys, another possible NFC title preview. 49ers at night in another good game

Rick, I give you credit--I think you were the only one who picked the Rams today. This NFC South division is so shitty--it looks like a 7-9 record may be enough to win it. I just hope the afternoon contest between the Cards & Lions is better than these early stinkers...

Well thanks. Likely that and the Green Bay games will be the best of the day. Can the Lions win a road game vs a top notch team? But more important, can they do it in the playoffs and in a cold weather hostile environment? If they have to go to Philly again I hope they do not get waxed like back in the early 90's when the Bills were in their glory days. The Lions made it in but the Eagles put up a 56 spot on them. This Lions team has a defense. If they can utilize CW, look out

As for the Rams, if they had Bradford, they would win the Super Bowl

Yeah congrats Rick for picking St Louis....never n my wildest dreams did I envision a game like that....

Peyton looked very mortal and confused.

Thank ya. It got me real far. I took those stinking Browns on my eliminator and am thus ELIMINATED :tears:

GB put up a 53 and still 9 minutes left. Gee, does Sanchez fit into this equation?

How about those Cardinals...

Must give the Lions credit. Their defense is great. But their offense has not found its A game yet. Stafford will. When him and Calvin get it going they will be a force. Green Bay and Detroit both will get in I think. Dallas and Philly will fight for division but I give Dallas the nod now that Sanchez is at the helm He will fuck it up. The South sucks. I have to see if those Rams have a shot? In the AFC, if my team beats the Jets and Cleveland and get Freddy back who knows?

Thank ya. It got me real far. I took those stinking Browns on my eliminator and am thus ELIMINATED :tears:

GB put up a 53 and still 9 minutes left. Gee, does Sanchez fit into this equation?

See, I told you to take SF over NYG. :angel:

Now admittedly, this game could have gone either way right up to the end (why the hell would you throw three straight pass plays like that? Ever heard of trying a run to pick up 4 or 5 yards)....

Yeah, so much for that "genius" idea I had about this portion of the Pats schedule & how it was going to be a buzzsaw that New England wouldn't escape from. Brady and Belichick just urinated all over that idea.... :rolleyes:

A QB, a coach and a tight end and nothing else and they win. Lets see if the Lions can go in there and take them down. I know this will be the best defense Brady has seen. Go Lions

Archived