2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

Who can figure out the Browns from week to week? Eagles wiping the floor with the Titans at the moment....

I figured them to bounce back after they fucked me out of my Eliminator contest. ESPN doing a special about them being in first this late in the year. I should have seen it coming. Who saw the Begals beating the Saints on the road. It appears they are going to do what is expected of them and beat the Texans as they should. I am hoping Detroit slams the door on New England. As for the bets I made, the Rams are a big play for me.

Well, unless something drastic happens, it looks like the Pats are on their way to the #1 seed in the AFC. I would say next week is when the Pats will get really tested as they travel to Lambeau Field--but then again, I'm the same "genius" who didn't think the Pats could survive this portion of their schedule...

Well, unless something drastic happens, it looks like the Pats are on their way to the #1 seed in the AFC. I would say next week is when the Pats will get really tested as they travel to Lambeau Field--but then again, I'm the same "genius" who didn't think the Pats could survive this portion of their schedule...

Someone needs to break that fucking polack's legs. you know he is getting the ball so fucking cover him you dumb ass's

Goddamn Falcons... :mad:

I took the Brownies. I am expecting Dallas to hold serve and stay with the Eagles by pounding the Giants into submission. Then the Ravens can cash me out. My big concern now is the Rams. SD got a FG. I expect the Rams defense to play tough. But can they score?

I wonder how bad Peyton will carve up my Fins today?

Miami has a shot. If their defense can contain them and keep it reasonable, they could pull it off. Miami cannot stop Manning completey, but they can contain them and they could beat them

Though for the Bills sake, I hope not

Wow, what has happened to the Chargers? Wasn't it about a month ago some were talking about Philip Rivers as a possible MVP candidate? How fast things change...

Well you must give these Rams some credit. They are on the rise. I saw this coming a long time ago. They have alot of talent.

Archived