A personal message on my upcoming surgery

LedZeppfan77

As you can see by his own quote, Strider, Rick has been on them for a while now to treat his back pain.

Glad to hear you made it through well and seem to be on the mend, Rick. :)

Damn Walter, you sure know which posts of mine to quote. :dont: Set back last night. first ever blood transfusion. Lost alot of blood during surgery. But Ok now after they gave me a unit. Going home this morning as long as the numbers are ok. And so far so good. See you all soon. Thanks again

I didn't mean to offend, if I did, just trying to inform Strider from page 2 of this thread so you wouldn't have to repeat yourself.

Not happy to hear about your setback, but definitely glad to hear to you're heading home.

I'm sure your wife and cats will be very happy to have you home! :)

Damn Walter, you sure know which posts of mine to quote. :dont: Set back last night. first ever blood transfusion. Lost alot of blood during surgery. But Ok now after they gave me a unit. Going home this morning as long as the numbers are ok. And so far so good. See you all soon. Thanks again

So did you get to go?? it is true,the therapy is the key to a speedy recovery!

I didn't mean to offend, if I did, just trying to inform Strider from page 2 of this thread so you wouldn't have to repeat yourself.

Not happy to hear about your setback, but definitely glad to hear to you're heading home.

I'm sure your wife and cats will be very happy to have you home! :)

No offense, no worries.

Rick, you now have something in common with Keith Richards...a blood transfusion! Stay positive.

No offense, no worries.

Rick, you now have something in common with Keith Richards...a blood transfusion! Stay positive.

The way I felt today they probably gave me Richard's blood. I had a swollen left foot and that scared me into thinking blood clot in calf. So far it seems no as the nurse called from Dr office and had me elevate foot and it has gone down. Still in a ton of pain No PT yet EBK. But she has called every day Blizzard here today. So everything closed. Catch you all soon and thank you all for your wishes.

• 5 weeks later...

Glad all went well Rick. Take it slow!

Thanks AGAIN to all. My follow up was today. X Ray good. My second replacement is scheduled in June. I want to get it done. First one went very well but I do not like getting a blood transfusion.

• 1 month later...

Archived