• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another season about to begin! Beautiful day in Daytona.

Today will be the debut of 18-year-old Southern California’s Hailie Deegan at Daytona International Speedway for the ARCA 250 race beginning at 4:30. She has been storming up through the dirt track and short track circuits nationwide. First time at a super speedway and she has EARNED it. 

F343B26D-01F7-4DE4-84DE-1FACD736F706.jpeg

458CD470-66D0-44EF-8929-D630DE8D1987.jpeg

8495BA6A-E5A0-41B9-89D1-E9D93CB54F2E.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 9:57 PM, Walter said:

Wow! Any idea when F1 might try to pull off a Grand Prix? 

OK.  I know nothing about NASCAR.  I do however have a chance today to win the fucking STREAK contest on ESPN.  Yes, me.  I am the only one left with a streak, 19, in the USA.   I need 3 to tie and 4 to win $3000 today.  So one of the props is, who will win the race today?  Two choices.  Kyle Busch, Chase Elliott or Denny Hamlin OR Any other driver.  Any other driver is listed as about 75%.  What do you think?   Of course this question must be answered by 320 pm EST

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

On 5/31/2020 at 8:19 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

OK.  I know nothing about NASCAR.  I do however have a chance today to win the fucking STREAK contest on ESPN.  Yes, me.  I am the only one left with a streak, 19, in the USA.   I need 3 to tie and 4 to win $3000 today.  So one of the props is, who will win the race today?  Two choices.  Kyle Busch, Chase Elliott or Denny Hamlin OR Any other driver.  Any other driver is listed as about 75%.  What do you think?   Of course this question must be answered by 320 pm EST

Man, I’m very sorry I didn’t see your message until today. I would’ve said Kyle Busch but keselowski pulled it out after Elliott and Logano wrecked with 2 to go. Bristol is almost as tough as Daytona or Talladega to pick a winner out of the field.