Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

On 2/18/2019 at 4:30 PM, Walter said:

Daytona 500 picture from yesterday:

9EE75AD8-ED9D-4039-B066-46D960A28B92.jpeg

The multiple in-car camera angles they showed was nuts...crazy sparks.

After the French GP this looked like the most boring F1 season ever... but the last three races have been great. Especially todays race in Germany was absolutely insane! Great stuff!

The 2020 Racing season kicks off today with the Rolex 24 at Daytona. NBC covering the start at 1:30 et.

Another season about to begin! Beautiful day in Daytona.

Today will be the debut of 18-year-old Southern California’s Hailie Deegan at Daytona International Speedway for the ARCA 250 race beginning at 4:30. She has been storming up through the dirt track and short track circuits nationwide. First time at a super speedway and she has EARNED it. 

F343B26D-01F7-4DE4-84DE-1FACD736F706.jpeg

458CD470-66D0-44EF-8929-D630DE8D1987.jpeg

8495BA6A-E5A0-41B9-89D1-E9D93CB54F2E.jpeg

Daytona 500 Day. Lots of hoopla. Great way to kick off the 2020 season! 

Continuation of the rain delayed Daytona 500 is happening...right now! 

Praying for Ryan Newman right now after a truly horrific wreck at the end of the Daytona 500. The reaction afterward reminds me of the day we lost Dale Earnhardt. 🙏🏻

Amazing that Ryan Newman was back at the track this weekend.  Not driving, just helping his replacement driver and team. 

F1 news: Sebastian Vettel leaves Ferrari, Carlos Sainz is rumoured to take his place.

11 hours ago, marlam said:

F1 news: Sebastian Vettel leaves Ferrari, Carlos Sainz is rumoured to take his place.

Wow! Any idea when F1 might try to pull off a Grand Prix? 

1 hour ago, Walter said:

At the moment they are trying to start the season in Austria at the beginning of July, but who knows.

Confirmed: Sainz to Ferrari in 2021, Daniel Ricciardo to McLaren.

On 5/13/2020 at 9:57 PM, Walter said:

OK.  I know nothing about NASCAR.  I do however have a chance today to win the fucking STREAK contest on ESPN.  Yes, me.  I am the only one left with a streak, 19, in the USA.   I need 3 to tie and 4 to win $3000 today.  So one of the props is, who will win the race today?  Two choices.  Kyle Busch, Chase Elliott or Denny Hamlin OR Any other driver.  Any other driver is listed as about 75%.  What do you think?   Of course this question must be answered by 320 pm EST

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

On 5/31/2020 at 8:19 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

OK.  I know nothing about NASCAR.  I do however have a chance today to win the fucking STREAK contest on ESPN.  Yes, me.  I am the only one left with a streak, 19, in the USA.   I need 3 to tie and 4 to win $3000 today.  So one of the props is, who will win the race today?  Two choices.  Kyle Busch, Chase Elliott or Denny Hamlin OR Any other driver.  Any other driver is listed as about 75%.  What do you think?   Of course this question must be answered by 320 pm EST

Man, I’m very sorry I didn’t see your message until today. I would’ve said Kyle Busch but keselowski pulled it out after Elliott and Logano wrecked with 2 to go. Bristol is almost as tough as Daytona or Talladega to pick a winner out of the field. 

12 hours ago, marlam said:

EZfs5q6WsAc_VX7?format=jpg&name=large

Nice. I really hope they are able to squeeze Monaco in there somewhere. Thanks for the update!