Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

Reggie29

A slow decompression is the most likely option. That particular model of plane has had problems from day 1 around it's skin. The people on board just fell asleep. The plane would fly until it ran out of fuel and is most likely sitting in the bottom of the ocean.

That wouldn't seem to account for the transponder suddenly stopping.

A slow decompression is the most likely option. That particular model of plane has had problems from day 1 around it's skin. The people on board just fell asleep. The plane would fly until it ran out of fuel and is most likely sitting in the bottom of the ocean.

they should still be able to find out where it was if this was the case.

It does have very good safety record,remember the airframe builders do not provide maintenance anymore.

Read:

200px-Airframe_cover.jpg

I haven't read Air Frame yet, I really should. Michael always put a lot of research into his books.

If I rread it correctly, the article I read over the weekend stated that two names on the passenger list were not on board the plane but their stolen passports were used, so whomever used those passports are the likely culprits.

Yeah, Im sure that nobody who lives in iran would have a good reason to try and steal a passport to get to someplace else?

If not for the tragedy and the unimaginable grief the families are enduring, this is bordeline farcical.

The pilot is a person of interest relating to his political ideologies.

A search area 1200km north off Broome, Western Australia has been established.

copilot is last person heard .

the whole thing is strange. i would say the most likely thing that happened is it crashed in the indian ocean . but we still wouldn't know why or who was exactly behind it until we can get more info.

Except one is about a music release and the other is about over 200 lives at stake....so, not really. ;)

Well that, but also there are responsibilities that come with being a professional. The media "profession" continues to fail in it's primary purpose: stick to the facts.

Completely agree SAJ. It seems that every "story" contradicts the next one. Last word I have heard is that the pilot's home flight simulator files were deleted? It just seems too obvious that he is the cause of this. Mentally ill and took the whole plane down with him? Doesn't seem to be a terrorist plot or political agenda based on a lack of boasting or claiming of responsibility....

My point only was that this apparent loss of hundreds of lives doesn't need to be trivialized.

Archived