Jimmy Page to recieve a Honarary Doctorate at Berklee College of Music in Boston

aen27

Fifteen more minutes and I'm getting my head down. Is anyone reading the inane immature comments scrolling down the right hand side, guest 571 what a moron.

Fifteen more minutes and I'm getting my head down. Is anyone reading the inane immature comments scrolling down the right hand side, guest 571 what a moron.

For a moment I thought it was this forum! The worst version of Kashmir I've ever heard. No doubting their musicianship but this is just awful.

I've had enough watching it. It's so horrible. The comments are all sickening as well. I feel so bad for Jimmy having to sit through this.

Actually I'm loving this music,think I'll stay up a while longer.

These students are amazing and this is about them.in a way, Jimmy is also honoring them

Fantastic so far. This isn't a damn zeppelin concert, its a show case of some of the greatest musicians and students graduating

These students are amazing and this is about them.in a way, Jimmy is also honoring them

Fantastic so far. This isn't a damn zeppelin concert, its a show case of some of the greatest musicians and students graduating

I'm sure Jimmy, as a professional musician and gracious human being, is honored by the student interpretations whether they are perfect or perfectly awful.

No other U.S. university has acknowledged his contribution to music so I assume he is enjoying this evening along with the others who are being honored.

And yes, it is actually about the students.

If it's all about the students then why are they trotting out professional jazz players?

Kashmir was closer to the Unledded version with a kind of medley thrown in.

If it isn't broken, don't fix it.

Of course it isn't a Zeppelin concert, nowhere near it.

You can't expect these musicians to perform these versions of Zep material like our boys did, but give some slack on this! How much rehearsal time did they actually have to get these numbers down? You can't expect a Zeppelin concert! Some of it was better than others. I kind of liked the Kashmir/Dancing Days segway. Overall pretty good, but volume is still low.

Jimmy Page retrospective just starting now!

Archived