Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
sam_webmaster

Royal Albert Hall 1970

Holy shit those are so cool! Love the one with the camera! Interesting to see the ZEPPELIN stamp on the gong. Never noticed that before!

Edited by ledzepfilm

Thanks for these Sam. Love to see photos like these - is like being right in the midst of it all back then.

And that article by Gemaine Greer cracked me up. So 'above it all' & then completely sucked in! Bet she sold her soul to get into that reception in Sydney.

Should have mentioned, found the article by Germaine in Comments on the Jan 9 link you provided. Pretty special day all round - wasn't it Jimmy's 26th birthday & reputedly the day he met & fell for Charlotte Martin?

His story is great - just wanted to "peek inside" and next thing you know, bam! - 5 feet from Bonzo! I love these tales. Those were the days. A similar thing happened to some guys at the Feb '69 Hendrix show. "Sure, come on in.." Amazing

Those photos are awesome! Like being on stage. Many thanks to Eric Radtke for sharing and I will check out his story :-)