Things People Do That Rub You

Charles J. White

4 hours ago, redrum said:

I'm guessing it's the China virus causing all this delay. Now mine is supposed to be here Aug. 24th or 25th, and it's only in Illinois. Figure that one out.

I’m sure that’s part of it along with some poor customer service on part of the company overseas not honoring the first come first Served rule.

R😎

3 hours ago, reids said:

I’m sure that’s part of it along with some poor customer service on part of the company overseas not honoring the first come first Served rule.

R😎

I should have checked the seller's feedback. Many disappointments.

On 8/13/2020 at 9:14 PM, redrum said:

A CD I ordered was estimated to get here August 6th. It's been stuck in Compton since August 10th. The tracking is useless.

I ordered a couple of things, one from California, and one from New Jersey on the same day. The item from New Jersey arrived quickly like in a week(to me in AZ). The item from California took like three weeks, I swear they must quarantine the mail before sending it.

Edited by luvlz2

4 hours ago, redrum said:

I should have checked the seller's feedback. Many disappointments.

Sorry to hear. I tell you it might be quicker for mail to arrive by horse (pony express) or by foot these days. 

R😎

4 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

I ordered a couple of things, one from California, and one from New Jersey on the same day. The item from New Jersey arrived quickly like in a week(to me in AZ). The item from California took like three weeks, I swear they must quarantine the mail before sending it.

These days you never know what or when you’ll get something in the mail (Delivered).

R😎

4 hours ago, reids said:

These days you never know what or when you’ll get something in the mail (Delivered).

R😎

Check this out, the Led Zeppelin CD I ordered arrived yesterday, I paid for Priority mail with signature confirmation, I get a text update yesterday saying my package was delivered to agent for final delivery. I get home no package, so I'm wondering what is this delivered to agent for final delivery? My first reaction was emailing the post office I didn't get my package, so I filed a case number.

I decide to go check my mailbox, and lo and behold my package was there, no one signed for it, nothing.  I'm left wondering how was my package just left in the mailbox without no one signing for it? I specifically paid for Priority mail so it would be insured and paid for the signature confirmation to make sure I had to sign for it, because since this pandemic, I've had packages lost, so now I pay the extra mailing fees to assure I get them hand delivered and signed for, so this doesn't happen again, and my package was just left in my mailbox.

I paid extra money for the priority and signature confirmation just so the mailman leaves it in my mailbox, luckily he didn't leave it in someone else's mailbox, like my last CD I ordered, and I never got it.

14 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

It's weird, like trying to figure out gas prices. I ordered a DVD for a friend and BAM!! it came just  like that.

5 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Check this out, the Led Zeppelin CD I ordered arrived yesterday, I paid for Priority mail with signature confirmation, I get a text update yesterday saying my package was delivered to agent for final delivery. I get home no package, so I'm wondering what is this delivered to agent for final delivery? My first reaction was emailing the post office I didn't get my package, so I filed a case number.

I decide to go check my mailbox, and lo and behold my package was there, no one signed for it, nothing.  I'm left wondering how was my package just left in the mailbox without no one signing for it? I specifically paid for Priority mail so it would be insured and paid for the signature confirmation to make sure I had to sign for it, because since this pandemic, I've had packages lost, so now I pay the extra mailing fees to assure I get them hand delivered and signed for, so this doesn't happen again, and my package was just left in my mailbox.

I paid extra money for the priority and signature confirmation just so the mailman leaves it in my mailbox, luckily he didn't leave it in someone else's mailbox, like my last CD I ordered, and I never got it.

No wonder the post office is broke. My CD is still stuck in Compton according to the tracking.

5 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

I always check the seller's feedback, he has to have 98.5% or greater, for me to even consider ordering from him or her.

A long time ago I dealt with the worst prick ever on EBAY. It tooks 2 months to get the CD. Bastard wouldn't refund me either. I don't think that shit flys these days. I gave him the worst rating I could think of.

49 minutes ago, redrum said:

A long time ago I dealt with the worst prick ever on EBAY. It tooks 2 months to get the CD. Bastard wouldn't refund me either. I don't think that shit flys these days. I gave him the worst rating I could think of.

Yeah ebay doesn’t punish these pricks, I don’t think they care.

52 minutes ago, redrum said:

No wonder the post office is broke. My CD is still stuck in Compton according to the tracking.

The post office is not what they use to be, they hire non federal employees now so they don’t have to pay them benefits I hear.

12 hours ago, redrum said:

I lost a few things from the P.O., but that was years ago.

I have two more CDs coming to me, this time I didn't pay extra for Priority or signature confirmation, lets see what happens.

These are CDs that weren't available at the record shops, so I had to buy them online.

Edited by RainbowElf
Typo

3 hours ago, redrum said:

Hopefully, Antifa hasn't attacked the postal truck.

• Aug 16, 2020
  • 8:49pm
  • AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY
  • Seattle, WA 98168

Yep, the post office is really screwed up these days...I wonder why? Hmmm, maybe you should contact the people in charge (Mr. DeJoy) and ask him to replace the 700+ sorting machines he took out of service, ask him to re-instate overtime, ask him to allow the delivery people to deliver the mail as it had been done for almost 250 years.

But I am sure this is all an oversight on Mr. DeJoy's part and that his ownership in XPO Logistics and interests in FedEx have absolutely nothing to do with his current "re-organization." Nope, just an honest several dozen mistakes. Happens all the time.