Things People Do That Rub You

Charles J. White

A black chick walked out of the local McDonald's today mumbling about racism and no one said a word to that bitch. There were 3 of us waiting for our orders. This McDonald's employs all races. Typical BLM tactic to start trouble. I know for a fact that this town will not tolerate any of their bullshit.

8 hours ago, kipper said:

You forgot to add "vato".  And BTW it's "ese".

"Check out this ese vato in the chopped chort ranfla homes!"

White boy translation:  "Check out this dude driving the chopped and lowered lowrider, bro!"

Or they might say, "Orale ese vato!"  Translated: "right on man!"  Or "Orale carnal"  meaning "right on brother!"

spacer.png

This is better than watching Colors again 🙂 

6 minutes ago, redrum said:

A black chick walked out of the local McDonald's today mumbling about racism and no one said a word to that bitch. There were 3 of us waiting for our orders. This McDonald's employs all races. Typical BLM tactic to start trouble. I know for a fact that this town will not tolerate any of their bullshit.

Saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "silence is violence".  All I could think was that person has never been in a violent situation.  In my book silence is GOLDEN. I love silence and peacefulness.

So my pet peeve, the thing that rubs me the wrong way, are stooopid bumper stickers.

7 minutes ago, redrum said:

What was racist? Did the Hamburgler throw her shade? Did Mayor McCheese attempt to segregate the salad bar? I never did like McDonalds. I always eat at McDowells

4 minutes ago, Mr.Bones said:

This is better than watching Colors again 🙂 

Colors, now that is flashback gang film.

Daddy-o, if I were in a gang I would be a Jet. To hell with those damn Sharks....  😉

2 hours ago, Mr.Bones said:

What was racist? Did the Hamburgler throw her shade? Did Mayor McCheese attempt to segregate the salad bar? I never did like McDonalds. I always eat at McDowells

The  irony of all ironies. She ordered a vanilla shake. Swear to God. Maybe it was the hot weather. I go there for the ice coffee or maybe a vanilla cone. Rarely eat food there.

On 8/30/2020 at 9:08 AM, RainbowElf said:

How odd is this, I listened to the same exact version yesterday on YouTube, after listening to both Priest renditions, by Rob on Sin After Sin and Ripper Owens on '98 Live Meltdown.

If anyone gets a chance listen to the Ripper Owens rendition on '98 Live Meltdown, and tell me what you think.

I have to say I like the Priest version better than the original.

This is very odd when I posted this, it was video of Joan Baez's Diamonds and Rust it's why I made the Priest reference, now it's Gordon Lightfoot's If You Could Read My Mind, which I also like, how did the change occur?

On 9/8/2020 at 6:42 PM, Mr.Bones said:

Odelay Holmes... Looks and sounds like the movie American Me. That is a classic movie BTW.

A few people got killed over that movie both in  jail and outside, a hit was put out on Edward James Olmos.

Great movie though.

Edited by RainbowElf

18 minutes ago, RainbowElf said:

I liked it, it shows what happens when you join a gang. 

Yeah, well that’s the way it goes. Walk in other people’s shoes and maybe people will understand where they’re coming from. But then again that actually takes empathy with a mixture of critical analysis. Both are fleeting in this fucked up nation.

51 minutes ago, Walter said:

Yeah, well that’s the way it goes. Walk in other people’s shoes and maybe people will understand where they’re coming from. But then again that actually takes empathy with a mixture of critical analysis. Both are fleeting in this fucked up nation.

What’s up Walter, hope you’re well, I noticed you picked a couple of my posts, you trying to say I’m unsympathetic or something? 

7 minutes ago, Mr.Bones said:

I heard of sacrificing for your art but that is ridiculous!

Well that’s what happens when you portray the Mexican Mafia’s founding leader getting raped in the youth correctional facility and other members committing homosexual acts on other inmates, that’s against their code, and when you portray them in that fashion you’re asking for trouble.

The Mexican Mafia is not all accepting and embracing, and most of all they are not politically correct and don’t abide by the law except their own.

1 hour ago, RainbowElf said:

What’s up Walter, hope you’re well, I noticed you picked a couple of my posts, you trying to say I’m unsympathetic or something? 

No, just coincidence. Checked in for the first time in a while and you just were  the first thing I saw in a number of......posts. ✌

I guess I just entered the thread! 🤣🤣🤣🤣  

Edited by Walter

1 hour ago, RainbowElf said:

Well that’s what happens when you portray the Mexican Mafia’s founding leader getting raped in the youth correctional facility and other members committing homosexual acts on other inmates, that’s against their code, and when you portray them in that fashion you’re asking for trouble.

The Mexican Mafia is not all accepting and embracing, and most of all they are not politically correct and don’t abide by the law except their own.

'Moonlight.'----I'm sure the gay shit went over well with the gangs. 😄

14 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Reminds me of something Tony Soprano said,

It's jail, for that you get a pass...its not gay.

Um, sorry, but if you have prison sex with another dude that is totally gay. You can call a duck a giraffe all you want but its still a duck.

1 hour ago, Mr.Bones said:

Reminds me of something Tony Soprano said,

It's jail, for that you get a pass...its not gay.

Um, sorry, but if you have prison sex with another dude that is totally gay. You can call a duck a giraffe all you want but its still a duck.

I agree you have to be gay to have sex with another man, if the urge to have sex gets that bad just use your hand, lol.

On 9/10/2020 at 4:45 PM, RainbowElf said:

What’s up XXXXX, hope you’re well, I noticed you picked a couple of my posts, you trying to say I’m unsympathetic or something? 

You'll get used to it. Just try to picture a little girl complaining about somebody spilling beer on her Barbie doll, and then you'll understand how XXXXX thinks.

On 9/10/2020 at 5:32 PM, RainbowElf said:

The ironic thing is they actually do use male rape as  a means to dehumanize and intimidate  and control other people in prison. But I think they didn't appreciate having that shown in a Hollywood film.  It was against their "code" to talk about it.

Here is something that rubs me the wrong way:  People who make macaroni salad and then put waaaaaaay tooooo muuuuuuch mayo in it.  The macaroni already absorbes a lot of mayo, no need to make is swimming in mayo.  Someone will make mac salad and tell me how great it is, and then give me some and there almost as much mayo in it as macaroni and I want to puke.

Same thing with coleslaw, it doesn't need to be like cabbage mayo soup. YUK!

32 minutes ago, kipper said:

Here is something that rubs me the wrong way:  People who make macaroni salad and then put waaaaaaay tooooo muuuuuuch mayo in it.  The macaroni already absorbes a lot of mayo, no need to make is swimming in mayo.  Someone will make mac salad and tell me how great it is, and then give me some and there almost as much mayo in it as macaroni and I want to puke.

Same thing with coleslaw, it doesn't need to be like cabbage mayo soup. YUK!

My brother used to make great potato salad. Never could figure out how he did it, I just ate it. My other brother made killer pancakes and corn bread.

1 minute ago, redrum said:

My brother used to make great potato salad. Never could figure out how he did it, I just ate it. My other brother made killer pancakes and corn bread.

Potato salad is all about the correct textures and having everything in the right proportions. You never want big huge chunks or celery or onions, and the potatoes you don't want to overcook, not mushy, or not too firm. After all is mixed together you want all of the ingredients to come together very subtly.

I like to use red rose potatoes cubed with the skins left on. After that hard chopped boiled eggs,  minced celery, fine chopped white onions, minced green onions (tops only), chopped black olives,  fine chopped Clausen dill pickles, Hellman's mayo, Coleman's dry mustard, fresh ground pepper, kosher salt, and Hungarian paprika (just dusted on top).

2 minutes ago, kipper said:

Potato salad is all about the correct textures and having everything in the right proportions. You never want big huge chunks or celery or onions, and the potatoes you don't want to overcook, not mushy, or not too firm. After all is mixed together you want all of the ingredients to come together very subtly.

I like to use red rose potatoes cubed with the skins left on. After that hard chopped boiled eggs,  minced celery, fine chopped white onions, minced green onions (tops only), chopped black olives,  fine chopped Clausen dill pickles, Hellman's mayo, Coleman's dry mustard, fresh ground pepper, kosher salt, and Hungarian paprika (just dusted on top).

Send me a quart. :)