slave to zep

Yes__Close-To-The-Edge-041.jpg

artworks-000063666538-0c5c4e-original.jp

genesis-3-foxtrot.jpg

hoth1.jpg

LedZeppelinHouseOfTheHolyWallpaper.jpg

there you go :)

I must admit, I have never liked the HOTH cover - bit creepy imho

Thank you very much.........I love the cover myself, maybe a bit scary (looks like a sacrifice being made) but still a great cover. If my memory serves me right it took a long time getting the cover sorted, I remember Robert saying something about the girls would turn blue with the cold before it was released

Always liked this one.

Always liked this one.

reminds me of

where_the_wild_things_are_book_cover.jpg

where-the-wild-things-are-2.jpeg

SlavetoZep; you are awesome!! :D That's always been my favorite, so much more than any other.

aw :blush:

it's one of the greats, spent many hours looking at that cover, spinning the wheel .... :)

Thank you very much.........I love the cover myself, maybe a bit scary (looks like a sacrifice being made) but still a great cover. If my memory serves me right it took a long time getting the cover sorted, I remember Robert saying something about the girls would turn blue with the cold before it was released

you're welcome :)

the pictures are awesome! This is like having that book "Album cover Art"

aren't they great!

I love cover art, it was the worst part of CDs, kids today miss out big time :(

^^^^ That's the first time I've seen all six covers, and to be perfectly honest I haven't taken the brown paper covering off for well over 30 years. I m ashamed to say that without looking at my LP again, I don't know which cover I have.

time to unwrap it again, PP! :)

Archived