Used reunion show tickets going for around £125

Led Zeppelin reunion: Fans flog their ticket stubs

Dec 17, 2007

2 Comments

Add Led Zeppelin to MyNME

Led Zeppelin fans are paying up to £125 for ticket stubs from the band’s reunion gig at London's O2 Arena.

The reunion took place last week (December 10) and saw the band play for two hours.

One seller wrote on eBay: “I was one of the lucky ones. This is the ticket from the show 20 million wanted to see."

Another concert goer, posting against the bids, said he saw touts paying “£20 for ticket stubs and wristbands after the gig".

Tony McLearie explained: “It was bizarre - now I know why. But there’s no way I’d sell, no matter how much I was offered."

The rush for souvenirs meant that the ticket stubs were selling for the same value as the tickets themselves, reports the Daily Mail.

Link

I agree. The idea of any Daily Mail article which discusses anything without mentioning its effects upon falling UK house prices, hanging or illegal immigrants is completely ridiculous.

LOL - The Mail is pro-hanging? That's hilarious.

Back to topic now -- Not for sale! I framed my ticket stub and wrist thingie yesterday. I shall treasure it always.

Led Zeppelin reunion: Fans flog their ticket stubs

Dec 17, 2007

2 Comments

Add Led Zeppelin to MyNME

Led Zeppelin fans are paying up to £125 for ticket stubs from the band’s reunion gig at London's O2 Arena.

The reunion took place last week (December 10) and saw the band play for two hours.

One seller wrote on eBay: “I was one of the lucky ones. This is the ticket from the show 20 million wanted to see."

Another concert goer, posting against the bids, said he saw touts paying “£20 for ticket stubs and wristbands after the gig".

Tony McLearie explained: “It was bizarre - now I know why. But there’s no way I’d sell, no matter how much I was offered."

The rush for souvenirs meant that the ticket stubs were selling for the same value as the tickets themselves, reports the Daily Mail.

Link

$250 was the original price for the tickets. Others were way more expensive becuase ticket scaplers and brokers bought a bunch and then sold for a lot of money.

That is insane. :blink:

It is!!

The tickets don't even have a special Ahmet Tribute design on or anything, that's what makes it even worse! They're just bogstandard O2 tickets! I was quite disappointed by that really.

It is!!

The tickets don't even have a special Ahmet Tribute design on or anything, that's what makes it even worse! They're just bogstandard O2 tickets! I was quite disappointed by that really.

and if i remember correctly, they dont even say Led Zeppelin :o

I still need a frame for mine :)

atm its being kept nice in the program with my wristband :)

Sounds like they're safe for now- an album would work too, but you would have to get it out whereas with a frame they are on display to remind you :D

I was wondering what to do with the these cherished items and walked into bedroom where I beheld an empty frame I had gotten as a gift sitting on my bedside . I thought, "would that be a bit much " ?

so I did it of course :P

Archived