POSSIBLE TOUR RUMORS/ANNOUNCENTS THREAD

madison

what will be the stages of the tour of led zeppelin?

Denial (Led Zeppelin is touring!)

Anger (Why isn't Led Zeppelin touring?!?)

Bargaining (Let's pool our money and bribe Zeppelin to tour...)

Depression (I don't care about anything anymore because Zep isn't touring)

Acceptance (I'm ready if they tour, otherwise, whatever)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

too funny!!!!

He's a drummer. Worked with Robert on Fate of Nations and Page/Plant's projects.

Thanks, never heard the name before. I agree with most of the posters, though-a reunion tour without Jason would really not be a LZ reunion tour at all. At least he's blood.

Sounds like a great chord progression. Someone play it, record it and post it. Where's Samo? We got your first hit! :hysterical:

Well a Disc Jockey from a Radio Station in Toronto, Canada has said He heard from a T-Shirt manufacturer that rumours are starting that Led Zeppelin is going to hit Toronto in July sometime. The Disc Jockey couldn't confirm it but passed it on. Doesn't give much time to get the tickets selling. I mean look at Celine Dion her tickets are on sale now for September. :rolleyes:

From what I gather, certain venues are trying to woo the band to play them, I dont take that as concrete evidence taht theyre touring. After the O2 gig everybody's been speculating about a tour and so big venues are trying to get first in line for a possible tour. It is interesting however that there has been no word at all from the band members personally regarding how the gig went and future plans (except for Plant/Krauss dates)...

So far possible venues weve got are:

• Giants' Stadium
  • MSG for 3 nights
  • A Venue in Belfast (Don't know what venue has been rumoured)
  • Millenium Stadium
  • Wembley Stadium for 2 nights
  • Knebworth (would be great if theyd decided to recreate the gigs from '79, Plant said he thought it would be a great idea to recreate their gig at the Albert Hall in '70 before the venue change to the O2 so why not?)

I hope they will add Montreal to their tour. Will be great!!

I hope they will add Montreal to their tour. Will be great!!

i know it's a no no to be thinking "i believe there will be a tour or a significant amount of dates in mid late 08 into 09. what i can't understand is how quickly people think this could be planned/worked out and officially announced. etc etc there are an infinite amount of details in such an undertaking of setting up a tour. i'm not saying there is one.

since there has been no news conference like the one back in 1980 when the band said they would not be playing together again. and then after this reunion gig... before everyone in and around the band got tight lipped (as they should until something is for sure) there were a number of hints (by each member) that there is a possibility of dates/tour something or other. it just isn't going to happen that fast. all of them have lots going on and they aren't going to drop everything and break prior contracts/engagements. but i still think it could happen. i may see the world through rose coloured glasses,,,but it's better than saying NO WAY when this hasn't been official stated yet.

if there is an official "NO" i'll accept it...until then there is still a chance. i guess i agree with A Acceptance

Well a Disc Jockey from a Radio Station in Toronto, Canada has said He heard from a T-Shirt manufacturer that rumours are starting that Led Zeppelin is going to hit Toronto in July sometime. The Disc Jockey couldn't confirm it but passed it on. Doesn't give much time to get the tickets selling. I mean look at Celine Dion her tickets are on sale now for September. :rolleyes:

Yer... Zep better pull their fingers out or those stadiums are going to be half empty !!!!

Like WTF !!!!!! I don't think tickets sales would be a problem !!!!

KKKKraaaazzzzyyyy !!

And I imagine various news outlets will put this latest "rumor" up for print if they haven't done so already. B)

My mantra is: take the rumor/speculation for what it is and wait and see if or an official announcement will be made regarding future shows. If it's meant to be, it will happen. :)

Yes...I think that's a good "mantra"...

Here's some more mantras...or should that be matraes..or mantramariums..sounds like reptiles fro the agrasormibus era... :o

1. Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

2. A Watched Pot Never Boils

3. Patience is a Virtue

4. Don't Count Your Led Zeppelin gigs ...I mean Chickens Before They Hatch

Juliet

PS and no I'm not drunk.... :blink:

When you walk just walk

When you eat just eat

When you listen to music just Make sure Led Zeppelin are playing somewhere in your head

If you wish to know the divine

Feel, the wind on your face, the warm sun on your hand and the magic of Led Zeppelin in your ears

Love, peace, happiness and health for 2008 and a concert or two

Yer... Zep better pull their fingers out or those stadiums are going to be half empty !!!!

Like WTF !!!!!! I don't think tickets sales would be a problem !!!!

KKKKraaaazzzzyyyy !!

I didn't mean that they would have trouble selling tickets. I meant it doesn't seem like enough time to get things organized.

this thread and topic has been beaten to death..

this is where the topic continues

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=2343

since it's not really 12.10 related so much as pending news.

ALTERNATIVE CAN THIS PLEASE BE MOVED TO NEWS OR MAIN FORUM since it's got a number of pages of members comments,

Thank you.

:)

Or can this one be please be moved to news or master forum since it's not really 12.10 related so much as pending news. since it's got a number of pages of members comments history.

Thank you.

this thread and topic has been beaten to death..

this is where the topic continues

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=2343

since it's not really 12.10 related so much as pending news.

ALTERNATIVE CAN THIS PLEASE BE MOVED TO NEWS OR MAIN FORUM since it's got a number of pages of members comments,

Thank you.

:)

Madison:

I shall obey thy wishes and post in the appropriate thread..

Juliet :)

So they are meeting in January...watch this space !!!

it mentions LZ are one of the few bands that don't need to tour for money. another carrot would have to be there...for Jimmy it seems already there he really misses it and i think he's at a time of his life where he'd like to do it (tour)....just because it's what he loves to do ---perform! I think JPJ and Jason would be a go from comments made prior to the silence.

RP i can't read...i know he has his current commitment but afterwards maybe he'd be interested. and to get through a long tour there are many work arounds without having to abuse his voice....perhaps having a guitar dual with JPJ & Jimmy...long drum solo...and i'm sure there's other stuff.

the only other band i can think of that tours because they just can't "not" are the Stones...i'm sure none of them need to "work" another day..but love it and get bored off the road for too long!

maybe if some of the earnings were to go to some charity each time would also be appealing to LZ.

Archived