"Grease"... the Movie...

kingzoso

I know that I am not the Only Person that Loves this Movie and the Soundtrack that accompanies it:

Any comments?

Of course I love it. Its a classic. Who doesn.t love Grease? The only thing I do not like is it reminds me of my ex wife who liked it too. But, what can you do. I will watch it again. I also love American Graffiti. Seeing Ron Howard with hair and Richard Dreyfuss with a bunch of punks. That one punk is the guy that got shot by Al Littieri in the getaway car in "The Getaway" another film I loved with Steve McQueen. I also loved Saturday Night Fever

I don't know which one of the films it is "Grease or SNF" But that scene where a bunch of 30 odd year olds are playing 16/17 year olds just looks stupid. Neither of the films or the accompanying music is my cup of tea. I know both movies and their soundtracks did huge business, but like I said, not my cup of tea. Grease was on TV here In the UK a few weeks Ago, the cartoon beginning was more than enough for me, I had to leave the room.

In the theater it's a great show(Grease) lot of fun to be a part of(I was a stage hand for this at university)

SNL: there is a LZ connection there,.......anybody? :bubble:

When you say "SNL" I'm guessing you meant "SNF" for Saturday Night Fever ... Is it that both LZ IV and the soundtrack to SNF were among the top 10 albums of the 1970's (I think)?

When you say "SNL" I'm guessing you meant "SNF" for Saturday Night Fever ... Is it that both LZ IV and the soundtrack to SNF were among the top 10 albums of the 1970's (I think)?

I will cross-connect "Grease" with "Saturday Night Fever" with this song (only because both of these 1970's movies star John Travolta), and are Two of My favorite Movies of All-Time.

Edited to add these two other Great and Classic and Visual songs from SNF:

Thanks!Sorry for the typo,.... :blush:

Yeah,the albums are part of it.Not what I had in mind.

Archived