Dumbest show ever? That Mountain Man series. Dumb

LedZeppfan77

These Hillbillies are packin guns and camera's and likely moonshine and saying "I think I just saw the wolfman"!!! Ha. WTF? The guy that is fishing for "freshwater River Monsters" at least is catching some real stuff. Bull sharks going into fresh water rivers, Yikes. An 800 lb Bull was caught on the news a few nights ago giving a Great White a run for his money. These Mountain Men and their beards have not once, come up with a carcass or a legitimate photo. .They set these big snare traps with a cage that drops, to catch the beast supposedly. So far nothing but I saw this and I saw that and footprints that anyone could have made. Its getting real lame. Bring me a Bigfoot. Get me the Wolfman. All of this is going on in the Appelachian mountains. I know there are bear and big wild boar in them woods. And some loony Mountain Men. Anybody see this yet? Have you seen one thing that makes you a believer?

Its all horseshit designed to appeal to the viewer who doesn't want, or can not, think. And this is the latest in a long line of bearded,woodsy, mountain men programs on television.

Next there will be Swamp Ghost Hunters,the Appalachian Easter Bunny Detective Society or the Alabama UFO Team. WTF indeed?

It's all a matter of economics; These types of shows are very inexpensive to produce and demands nothing from the viewer. No actors,no scripts. Just insert random bearded, hunter type here and wait for the Duck Dynasty-type ratings.

This all is a sad statement if this is what passes for entertainment today. And it makes me wonder why people continue to pay their cable bills or don't migrate towards other pay per view type programming such as Netflix,Amazon etc.

Why do they call it 'Bigfoot?' Doesn't it have 2 feet? Or does it just hop around on one big foot? :)

You know, in all the years that i've seen this bigfoot garbage on TV, i never thought about that. Just awful

Archived